Bing Bongs new bike?

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
Dazza Bing-Bong
On the Road

Bing Bongs new bike?

Post by Dazza Bing-Bong »

Hi peeps,

Well I did say that I wouldn't be a stranger, just thought you would like to see some piccies of my new steed. It's an absolute gas, weighs 118kg, tops the ton with ease. I havn't had so much fun for ages, I loved my rap, and if I could have afforded both then I would have kept it. But this little baby gets me away from the traffic and crap on the a roads, onto the quieter twisty country lanes. I havn't ridden a bike that handles so well for ages, and I've had a few. Every thing on this bike is top drawer, full Brembo brakes and master cylinders, goodridge hoses, white power fully adjustable forks, nitron fully adjustable rear shock, AJP hubs, Paoli rims, FCR 39mm flatslide carb, K and N filter, hand made frame and hand beaten polished ali tank, and thats all standard. Once the warranty has expired I am going to fit a big bore, taking it to 470cc :twisted: CCM started to build these in 2006 to celebrate 35 years of racing, they made 40 a year and mine is the last one to be sold. They have three more at the factory, but they are keeping those. Quite a few were sold for competition, so I don't know how many are on the road, probably less than 50. Any how, enough of me, how are you all :?:
Attachments
Number 117 of 120.
Number 117 of 120.
P1000209 (Small).JPG (51.42 KiB) Viewed 2896 times
Detail shot
Detail shot
P1000202 (Small).JPG (68.91 KiB) Viewed 2896 times
All nice and clean.
All nice and clean.
P1000206 (Small).JPG (76.9 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
snapdragon

Re: Bing Bongs new bike?

Post by snapdragon »

:D That looks a proper hoot :twisted: if there are so few how is the spares backup?
all ok here in Wiltshire - though I can't ride just now due to a buggered knee
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Dazza Bing-Bong
On the Road

Post by Dazza Bing-Bong »

Apparently CCm have stocked enough spares to supply the bikes sold, the engine is Suzuki so no probs there. I've got a week off next week so am hoping for dry days to rack some miles up. Sorry about the knee. :(
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Whooo - gissa go mr! xx
Twisted Tequila Sister