Invite ...

Do your planning here, and let us know how it went!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Invite ...

Post by shebee »

erm... I might be able to come too :happyhappy:
Twisted Tequila Sister
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

:woot: :woot: :woot:
OMG.......words fail me, how many more?....do i have to hire the guiness book of records? :thumbsup:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

shebee wrote:55 years agoerm... I might be able to come too :happyhappy:
:thumbsup: yyeeehawww 8)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Looks like me and the wife may be able to get down there on Friday evening after all!

DB, book us both in for brekkie/BBQ etc.

btw is there decent shower/wash facilities there? (she told me to ask!)

Is there a specific Rap section for us or are we to mingle with the Suzy`s to raise the level a bit................................ ; )
nil illigitimae carborundum
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

No probs.

Aye, theres showers and toilets, quite a few in fact. Its why I chose the site, we've been there before, I won't go anywhere without good facilities.
Somewhere on site theres a dry room for wet bike gear if it rains. Its set up for hikers you see.

No designated area for Raps, just pull up and pitch where you want, plenty of room :happyhappy:
Mingle mingle, although I do believe an 8 bike salute at some point over the weekend is in order :lightfart:
Watch out for the motley Scots coming down on your travels, quite a bunch growing from oop there :toocool:

i have started getting the usual stick about us all melting, breaking down losing parts etc, so be prepared to fire as much as ya get on those ones! The guys are such a great bunch but as bikey types usually do, they like to take the pee :nerner:
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

Might be able to get there for sat evening coz im on call that weekend would that be ok? :dance:
Bit of a Muppet
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

can't see why not! :mrgreen:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

dizzyblonde wrote:55 years ago-/-
i have started getting the usual stick about us all melting, breaking down losing parts etc, so be prepared to fire as much as ya get on those ones! The guys are such a great bunch but as bikey types usually do, they like to take the pee :nerner:
bugger, maybe I best stay home with my (second best) raggy can hangers and 'wrong' paint :blush:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

what? and miss an opportunity to see.........The SV 'rat'

Oh believe me, raggy can hangers ain't a spot on the Yorkie Chris SV.
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

will it be OK for 1 more to come up with me? mentioned it to my dad, who does not ride a SV or rap :( - and he was wondering if there was room for him and his dog? He would be coming up Saturday if its OK and would need feeding too if possible?
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Is dad riding a bike with a doggie pillion :shock:

I know there are one or two others that are coming up with dogs. So as long as hes sociable I can't see why not(the dog that is :wink: ). Not sure if the campsite actually asks you to pay for them(must enquire).
There will be a few on site staying behind when everyone else is on the rideout, so he'll be looked after.
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

What can I say the dog is very sociable but as for my dad :blink:

will em both to be on best behaviour else you dont talk to me again :oops:
not long to wait now and so looking forward to getting up there - fingers crossed for sun, blue sky and only showers in the shower block
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

I'm getting a tad excited now and looking forward to it myself, living room resembles a jumble sale, Raptor got a wash last week(not been done since May, I'm slipping :blush: ) Vans and peeps kind of co ordinated, ordered sun and blue sky from the big fella, new front tyre ordered..............hmmmm I'm beginning to wonder if I've forgotten summat :?

Can't believe its taken almost a year to get here, I was preggers when it all started....long hard earned drinks me finks :mrgreen:

As long as everyone is absolutely blotto, with big smiles on their faces.................job jobbed :nod:
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

FOUR days to go folks......

#jumps up and down and does a happy dance#

:dance:
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Problem.... My Mother has taken a fall and broken her hip - she has had the surgery this morning and is recovering but at the moment I dont know if I will be able to make it. :rant: :(

I'll up date later
Twisted Tequila Sister