Invite ...

Do your planning here, and let us know how it went!
snapdragon

Re: Invite ...

Post by snapdragon »

sorry DB

I'm another drop out, (damm cooking is dangerous) burnt my hand and it's blistered up a lot, doubt I could get my gloves on at the moment let alone ride :cry:

I am so pissed off :x
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

Now cmon be honest your just worried that Hairy_Mark is gonna show up arent you :nod:

Sorry you wont be making it .Still hope i can make sat eve (work permitting) :revrev:
Bit of a Muppet
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

We will be there as planned tonight!

Shame about Sheb and Snap as was looking forward to face/name thing going on after all this time.
nil illigitimae carborundum
vassilis67
On the Road

Post by vassilis67 »

Have a very nice time and don't forget the piccies....
It's all greek to me....
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Well done Dizz!! Brilliant weekend!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you so much for the invite! :happyhappy:

The SV650 lot are a welcoming, friendly bunch, the site was great, and the rideout..... oh..... ah... the rideout, er....yes.
130 miles of great roads :thumbsup: :revrev: ..
.......@120 of them in the p*ssing rain :x :haha:
And i loved every bit of it :thumbsup: (even my grass tracking bit - wot a nob :oops: ) :haha:
Can't remember who won the prize for best looking bike though.

To top it off, the Raptor peeps (Crap Tartan & Mrs. C.T., Cagiva Girl, Shedmonkey, and me& my mate) all got together and had a right laugh outside the bar on saturday night. Brilliant , guys, thanks! (scampi fry burglars, the lot of 'em)

Oh yeah... got sopping wet coming home as well. Do we care? Not a jot! :happyhappy:
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

We got home safe and sound and a bit damp!!!

Had a brill weekend, was great to meet you lot and some good folk from the SV lot.

Feeling knackered now, must be that dodgy yorkshire whisky from last night..........; )

so when the next rap bash then??????
nil illigitimae carborundum
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Maybe it was the Yorkshire water that gave you the dodgy guts yesterday CT,
Didn't you know you should drink bottled water when you're abroad?
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

We brew whisky in Yorkshire?

Thanks ever so much for turning up and enjoying yourselves everyone!
Weirdo, you lucky fecker
CT....'best bike award', and Mrs CT, so many have now decided Raptor are actually not FUGLY :revrev:
cagiva Girl is amazin, your dad and his dog rock too
Shedmonkey....have you been giving Weirdo tips on off roading Raptors? :suspect:

Most of all.......hope you ate enough, drank enough, and was merry :thumbsup:
Come again next time.....I'm preeety sure it won't be in the 'Yorkshire Lakes' though :blink:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

Yeah thanks Dizz a great do, all the rappy peeps seem quite normal really :( Well the problem with scampi fries is that the packets have just got smaller (i read it somewhere on tinternet)
only about 3 fries in each(cost saving you know) But they dont half fill you up :o
Bit of a Muppet
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

What an excellent weekend - did glad i want the only one who actually enjoyed riding in the rain - at last my riding style has found its ideal road conditions- starting to think I'm a little too safe on the roads!

Bouncer has now made the decision to have his own Facebook page which should be up and running once my dad gets him into the local library to set it up - so any photos with him in would be fantastic - pretty please :mrgreen:

Weirdo - scampi fries never tasted so good, so much better than getting my own thanks hun :thumbsup:

So Dizzy where are we off to next year? Let us know when the photos are emerging as be good to have a laugh at my cornering :lol:

Shedmonkey - bugger you have just ruined many years of hard worked by suggesting i am normal :suspect: however there are now rumours of black magic involved after frankenraptor's bike was hovering over his tent!
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030011 ... 9072299123

not sure if these will work

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0500010060011 ... 3474229751

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010040011 ... 5622298954

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0500010010011 ... 7332294352

edit, yes they do. seem a bit large at first until you click on the pic and they shrink

More to come when folk start drying off!!!
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

cheers diz - they are great, hoping to have a good collection to follow his antics on his travels :ride:
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

And on the best bike award, i think that might have been fixed! if you had waited we all know that frankenraptor would have won (being pristine ,imaculate ,shiny a vision of perfection) :wink:

No obviously the best bike won well done CT

I didnt really mean Normal i meant Charismatic and Enigmatic and lots of other atics :thumbsup:
Bit of a Muppet
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

All the pics are contained here. Theres more to come, especially the ones on the ride itself, but the photographer is stuck here til later as we needed to give him an overnight charge on his battery. Silly sod left his 12v connector uncovered and it got a bit wet!

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=169517

Theres one or two links in this thread to another thread and a personal stash of pics, as Dyzio couldn't be ar$ed to upload them all.
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

These are from another members album. Hope they don't go once I log out!

rest of album here

http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac287/weehuntie/