Invite ...

Do your planning here, and let us know how it went!
snapdragon

Re: Invite ...

Post by snapdragon »

dizzyblonde wrote:55 years agono need for a map on the rideout, its all planned so nobody gets lost!
lol I meant after the ride up the way I'd most likely not have the energy

I'll have a quick ponder over the rest DB, thanks for the info
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

dizzyblonde wrote:55 years ago ME, you, redmist?...poss Snap......4
Sorry Dizz, didn't realise you were taking the silver surfer, i just thought Sv forum and all that you would be on your little 'un.

Fly the flag kidda !! :thumbsup:
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

nah, I rotate them between events so they never know which bike will turn up.......besides, some of my friends need to be taught a lesson about proper exhausts,,,,,,muhahhhhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa :laser:

Takes their mind off my crap riding skills :wavesad:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

actually i may be a +2 if that's ok ? eh? eh?.... one is on a Sv 650 if it makes a diff.

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

+2, how can we cope!
Makes no odds to me!
So is the 'SV' ont SV.org? Is they a member? :suspect:
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Not sure if he uses the SV site, i can't contact him till after sunday, he's out of the country at the mo.

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

Room for one more rap?
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Yup :mrgreen: ....you want feeding butties both mornings and BBQ? Or would you rather you sort yourself out?
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

as much looking after as I can get please :mrgreen: never camped on bike before so have severe lack of camping/cooking gear so will have to be a pain and rely on you guys :oops:
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Well there is the org erection service on hand :happyhappy:

Tent erection that is :roll:
Always a hand or ten to help a lady in distress with their poles n such!
No need for cooking gear really, you might have to feed yourself on Friday night, as we don't have any plans for that, as people turn up at all times. Settles only up the road for a food and beer search anyway, and plenty of cars that can offer a lift. :nod:

So thats a possible 5 :thumbsup:
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

Well I'm sure if I flutter my eyelashes and smile sweetly it will work - usually does :wink:

I only have a small one - tent that is!
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

DB, can you give me the details for this again as cant sem to find them in the post!!!

I may be able to sneak a leave pass after all........................
nil illigitimae carborundum
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

So thats now a possible 6??????????????????

It Friday 5th -Sunday 7th Aug
campsite is here
http://www.dalesbridge.co.uk/
All other stuff here, just don't book in advance, as we have a group booking and we will steal all your money on arrival :P
Anything else you need to know, just ask.......
PS you don't 'have' to do the rideout itself if you don't fancy it....plenty of folk staying on site to drink themselves stupid. :thumbsup:
dizzyblonde wrote:55 years ago
£5 per person per night camping
£5 for bbq
£3.50 per morning for a bacon buttie and brew on Sat/Sun.
£22 total for the weekend....before much beerage :thumbsup:
No need for any payment in advance it all gets collected at the gate on arrival.

The rideout on the Saturday is approx 130 miles. Its fully marked by hi viz wearing peeps. Fuel stops/lunch stop incorporated for us thirsty big twins( I nearly ran dry over Tanhill on a recce :blush: )
There looks to be around 70 bikes that will take part in that (some are staying at the campsite while we go play) Its not everyones cup of tea, but we've been doing it for quite a few years now, and everyone comes back grinning :mrgreen:

If those coming are interested... the clothing shop is now open, nice glow in the dark tshirts etc, we have a design comp every year for the occasion, a nice momento of the event.

http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/

Finally if you do come.....make a note of your mileage from home, theres a few naff prizes to be won :wink:
SV forum thread details, pretty much the same
http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=161410
Last edited by dizzyblonde on |July 19th, 2011|, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Cheers DB!!

I will defo go for it but not sure if it`ll be Friday night or Sat morning as mrs Tartan has something on Friday.

I may still be there Friday if she aint up for it but if she is then both on Sat morn.

What time is ride out? (like I need a ride around after travelling from Scotland!!)

Sat night entertainment???

So defo one more Rap (mine) as she got rid of hers last Sat for a triumph............... : (
nil illigitimae carborundum
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Theres around eight SV members coming down from Scotland on the Friday via the Lakes and passes :shock: (must be mad but there ya go).
People are coming from London, Wales and Devon way, there may be a naff prize for the longest distance to attend, but I've a feeling theres gonna be someone from Croatia arriving too, that will take that one :toocool:
The rideout starts at 10.30am Sat morning. We don't have 'entertainment' as such because we're out all day on the rideout. The BBQ is a very social focal, and there is also a bar onsite too. It usually ends up being a very entertaining evening indeed :D

Meh....another trumpet? There will be many, a lot of the SV peeps have traded in for those over the last year or so.