right happy new year to all

Chat about anything
wheelie merchant jim
On the Road

right happy new year to all

Post by wheelie merchant jim »

:nerner: havent been on for a while so happy new year to all just come home from sea........the story so far well selt the other bike so ive started making progress on the rap yesterday ive cut/filed the rsv swingarm to size will make up triangles on the new alloy plate also need 16mm and 19mm and 23mm stainless steel bar/rod to make up the new bushes for the triangles then new spacers for the new rear wheel but while im doing that im taking pics of the swingarm conversion and writing it in english for future reference.i drove the bike on sat night i was in my own little planet wen i stopped at the red light quite content with myself........ i smelt something dodgy then i seen a big puff of smoke looked down and there was oil pissing onto the down pipe stopped the motor thought that the oil line had burst she stopped pissing oil turned the bike over and started pissing oil agian so go the bike home managed to get some copper washers off the boat (8) now heres the funny thing good knows why but there was 2 washers were the oil leek was on the same side so im assuming that the guy did a quick job off not removing the old one slipped on another one on top off that then bolted everything back up (wanker) everything fine now oh forgot need a new rear tyre 2 because of the oil but im just going to leave it on till i get the rims powder coated and go for my usual angel sts.........going to clean out the sheddie the day so i can make a start on the rapter the exhaust bolts at the front are buggered allen key just spins so either grind it off,or vice grips to turn the thing or stick it into a shop witch ill cost £120........60 an hour how the hell can u justify 60 buks an hour surely no theres no way that mechanics getting half of that................ ill strip the bike 2 day so i can get it ready for summer she will be going suzuki gsxr white and blue same color scheme need new seat would love something sporty lookin same seat but something like a bagster aa forgot has any one seen these rbt rearsets only 217 quid here u go.........http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAGIVA-R ... ccessories.... the guy has assured me that the exhausts bolt straight bak on so no need to make shorter link pipes so be getting a set of these i will be selling my moto gp stubbys and link pipes and getting something in carbon black but still stubby cans though!!!! well thats about it really another month at home doing jak smit!!!! like i said exhausts for sale £160 no ono i need the cash i got these custom made in really good nik 2
if it aint broken...........take it apart to find out why!
shedmonkey
APM

Re: right happy new year to all

Post by shedmonkey »

Hi wheelie you having fun then :rant: . Have you any pics of exhausts and are they loud do they have db killers? thanks :thumbsup:
Bit of a Muppet
wheelie merchant jim
On the Road

Re: right happy new year to all

Post by wheelie merchant jim »

shedmonkey wrote:55 years agoHi wheelie you having fun then :rant: . Have you any pics of exhausts and are they loud do they have db killers? thanks :thumbsup:
loud holly shit this puts harleys to shame never been pulled over from the cop shop check on the next page theres the bike with new stubbys
u dont want db killers just use the oems for mots thats wat i do

2000 v rap athou with new stubbys n links thats the thread sorry ill have to clean up the cans been really busy today making a start on the bike but will post foto the morn
if it aint broken...........take it apart to find out why!