brembo calipers!.......with nissin master cylinders??????

Chat about anything
wheelie merchant jim
On the Road

brembo calipers!.......with nissin master cylinders??????

Post by wheelie merchant jim »

now going to have a little rant here.................... brembo calipers!! with nissin master cylinders how cheap can u get............ mr mv augusta u are one cheap skate b**tard!!! a european company/bike.......to be honest i would prefer nissin allround easily get parts i do have one question though stripped the rear caliper and master cylinder for cleaning took out the pin that holds in the pads should there be a c clip on the other end my one hasent i think there should as there is a groove for it hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm? also i took the starter motor off just to clean it cant remember if i put the magnet the right way round i do have a shiny silver sticker on it.......should the shiny sticker side be next to the shaft side that goes into the engine if u know wat i mean and not the other way round the bike seems to be covered in like not rust but white stuff when i took the wire brush thats on the drill to it it was like dust stuff sooty maybe just old age i want to paint the engine matt black as the frame/foot rest hangers are going powder coated matt black....im not powder coating the wheels ive just cleaned them replaced the bearings im cutting corners now........saving money need a holiday
if it aint broken...........take it apart to find out why!