Motor difference between Raptor 1000 and TL 1000 motor?

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 1000
monkeyrocco
On the Road

Re: Motor difference between Raptor 1000 and TL 1000 motor?

Post by monkeyrocco »

hi, i have had 128 mph on the speedo with loads left ran out of road/bottle :roll: this is my second raptor had 140 plus out of the first one but i was ten years younger then :wavesad: they are not the best handeling bike in the world but thats not what they are about they are about fun as all bikes should be. i have owned loads of bikes and at present have a thundercat, ccm r30, 1975 honda 500 four and a monkeybike with a stonking 140 racing pitbike engine in it, this may sound like im bragging im not add up the total value and it wouldnt buy a a basic new bike, the point i am trying to make is its different riding styles for different bikes and riding a four is different than a twin and a single different again. if i try and ride the raptor like my cat i would kill myself yet my 600 cat is faster than my 1000 raptor but the raptor seems faster. ok im boring myself now :lightfart:
turbomart
On the Road

Re: Motor difference between Raptor 1000 and TL 1000 motor?

Post by turbomart »

I hope the OP has sorted what is obviously a serious issue by now , Raptor 1000 will rev to 10500 & pretty bloody quickly too!