I need a drink.

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
norrie
On the Road

I need a drink.

Post by norrie »

I need a drink.
Just had a shit night shift and I'm absolutely knackered plus I've got to do it all again tonight. :(

I need a bloudy holiday as well with lots of drink of course. :nod:
Anyway going to sleep now rant over.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: I need a drink.

Post by shebee »

Sleep well Norrie, dreams of raptors, beer and PIE .... Oh and bacon xx

Sent from my iPad using Technical magic
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:( nasty things night shifts, I shall have a pint of ginger beer in your honour Norrie
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Night shift again. :( still not as bad as last night and might even get away early. :mrgreen:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Bugger, seeing as we're in the Borders I'll have a "Comfy Girder", thanks - that's Southern Comfort and Irn Bru, ma ain invenshun!

And if you really need that hol you should think about heading down here for a break in sunny Perth - although it's winter now we still get lovely sunny days in the 20s (Celsius), and being the most isolated capital city in the world means that the Popo to Good Road ratio is remarkably favourable! My place is only 10 mins from the beach, great rates for Raptor owners!
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Work and hot weather certainly make you thirsty! I'll have several pints of chilled lager please.

Reckon I'll be spending a lot more time in the bar over the next couple of weeks. Thousands of cyclists are due to descend on my 'playground' as the Tour De France kicks off. Everywhere you go round here now, there are signs up to say that the road will be closed for the event. Might stick a sign up in my garden advertising "Camping here". Everybody else seems to be doing it.

So if anybody watches the Tour as it winds it's way around lovely North Yorkshire, imagine all those cyclists replaced by a solitary Rap blasting it's way over the hills and Dales. That's usually me that is. Especially if it's peeing down.