Dizzy

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
norrie
On the Road

Dizzy

Post by norrie »

Drinks are on me Dizzy. Chin up as I'm sure your Raptor will be back on the road soon. :nod:
If there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask. :D
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: Dizzy

Post by ozzraptor »

i'll drink to that
Last edited by ozzraptor on |September 3rd, 2014|, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Yup, I'll have a shot of Kahlua in my coffee, thanks, and the next round's on me. Have a virtual hug too, please Dizzy, and get well soon!
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Thanks folks. Thankyou Norrie for the random jungle drums texts at the weekend, they made us larf, the chat yesterday helped :-D
Thankyou to CT for his advice. I've never had to claim on insurance in ten years of it. He's given me a Raptors perspective of what's likely to happen. Assured me it's likely to be relatively easy to get back to her usual self...

Thanks to all who have offered radiators and spotting other parts.

It's all down to the assessor now. Then I will go from there.
I'm still a little stiff in some places, but it's nothing new for me. It was helped by the fact, I came off 20 miles from home on a trip to Scotland. It may have ruined my biking weekend, but not all was lost. Pete took his bike home and after the VRaptor was home via breakdown, we jumped in the car.
I drank lots of beer in the evenings and took lots of photos during the day. Even if I was a bit John Wayne.
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge