Air pressure sensor

General spannery stuff
Bloke23uk
On the Road

Air pressure sensor

Post by Bloke23uk »

Hi everyone I've almost got the bike sorted I've used a tl1000 air temp sensor and that seems to be working fine still got one error code coming up its c13 the air pressure sensor now do I need this sensor or is there a way of sorting this out with out that sensor on it as that's something else the thieving scumbags nicked so far I've changed the wiring oom fitted another airbox done the mod to the box as last box was modded now I've just got this problem of the aps it's the one that's got the one air pipe does anyone no if the tl1000 aps will fit or does it have to be the cagiva one or can it be left off etc any help would be great thanks
snapdragon

Re: Air pressure sensor

Post by snapdragon »

not a clue, sorry, I've never taken the Rap to bits that far, hopefully someone technical will be along to help soon :)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Bloke23uk
On the Road

Re: Air pressure sensor

Post by Bloke23uk »

I've never taken it apart lol the theifing scum bags did now I'm trying to put it back together which I'm slowly getting it done just this last thing then new disk on the front mirrors tank panel and the frame ones plus the ones under the seat then off to paint so should be back on the road ready for the summer all being well