Raptor 1000 wanted

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?
Sheepracer
On the Road

Raptor 1000 wanted

Post by Sheepracer »

Well 2 years ago I wanted another after 2 years without one, bought a Tuono V4 instead and sold it today! Now I need not want another Rap. Hit me up with any for sale please guys-rather buy from an enthusiast than Ebay or dealer.

Thank you in advance

and yes the Tuono was an absolute weapon!
nickst4
On the Road

Raptor 1000 wanted

Post by nickst4 »

Well, Sheepie Person, tell us why the progression from Cagiva Raptor via Aprilia Tuono to Cagiva Raptor again? Some (not necessarily us of course!) might assume you'd achieved nirvana with V4 power. Could it be that Aprilias seem to be made for bods with long legs, whereas Raptors fit those who are somewhat vertically-challenged? Or maybe you can just have too much power? Wouldn't surprise me. Who could possibly want a V4 Ducati Streetfighter? :laser:

Sorry about the laser emoticon but I just liked it!

Nick
Sheepracer
On the Road

Raptor 1000 wanted

Post by Sheepracer »

Well a comfort seat on the Tuono make touching the floor a little easier. Amazing bike and 175bhp and sounded like a MOTO GP bike with the exhaust system I had fitted. Ive got two little SV650's i race and just miss the Vtwin on the road. Hate KTM's and they are tall so a 1290 is out of the question and nobody does a large V twin anymore! Nice Rap and i'll be happy and have some coin in the bank for a tidy rear shock for it.
andybaggies
On the Road

Raptor 1000 wanted

Post by andybaggies »

The Tuono V4 always strikes me as either a licence loser or a ditch visitor :shock:

Or both... at the same time :)