Indicator parts.

General spannery stuff
Disallowed

Indicator parts.

Post by Disallowed »

So the storm last night caused my V Raptor to take a tumble, unfortunately it landed on the left front indicator pod and broke the amber lens.
I have been searching for hours but can't find a single place selling any replacements for it. Does anyone happen to know of anywhere or anyone who would be willing to sell one?

If my lens had all the pieces I was planing to make a silicone mold and cast a new lens from epoxy. If I find the missing pieces which I'm doubtful about I'll update if I can make a replacement.

Thanks.
andybaggies
On the Road

Indicator parts.

Post by andybaggies »

I have a feeling that pretty much all of the body parts, for the Raptor & V, are pretty much unobtainium I'm afraid.

I'm at the cusp of a full resto/refurb of the old gal & I spend some time cruising the web looking for such parts and have never come across any at all....

I'm think for the rear underseat fairing thingies of using the broken one I have as a template for getting one laser printed... but lord knows how much that would cost.
Disallowed

Indicator parts.

Post by Disallowed »

Tell me about it I've found some parts around the world but not those. I was quoted £238 to 3d scan and reverse engineer the right side to be able to print either left or right. Thats without printing that's an additional cost.

I'm going to test repairing the price missing so I can mold and cast first. Good luck finding the part you need.