Wavy Brake Discs

Chat about anything
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Wavy Brake Discs

Post by Mike Edwards »

I'm in the process of getting ABE to make me up some of their Wavy front brake discs for my Raptor so they should be able to do them to order once they've developed mine.

If there is enough interest I'll see if we can work out some kind of discount for forums members.

They can do the inners in black (really nice), gold (nice) or blue (yuck) and have fully floating discs (for racing) or semi floating discs (for road).
snapdragon

long time no Wavy

Post by snapdragon »

I'm currently awaiting the arrival of a pair of Wavy discs from Baines Racing -not for tarty purposes you understand ;) :oops:
just that one of mine has been bent a little and I have an aversion to waiting on the phone for 3X to answer , I'll post the part number when I find it fits and works :D
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

hi mike,

found this place too ;)

i'm currently quite happy with the stockers, so i'll stick with them for a while

cheers jan
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

when I replaced my discs all round I was offered wavys by Galfer.looked great but where a little bit more than i wanted to pay just before a holiday.these where from motorcycle world. the guy there offered me a discount before i asked and said he would match any other genuine price before applying that discount.