new member.....and my first raptor.... some questions

Chat about anything
demonnina

new member.....and my first raptor.... some questions

Post by demonnina »

nice to be with some raptor playmates....but can you help with some basics....have a new 1000, from kjm..in lancashire...basic model 2003...is there a rear seat cover...are free flow air filters.worth buying..and do new cans help or hinder her.......any tips on anything..thanks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [/i]
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

welcome demonnina, :D
the seat hump is Vraptor clothing, not the normale (aka naked)
mine is as standard as possible considering, so cant comment on the rest

enjoy :lol:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Miz
On the Road

Welcome n info

Post by Miz »

Hiya & welcome, bet your struggling to get your helmet on over that big grin that comes as standard with the Raptor.........

I have just fitted a K&N filter to my V-Rap, still goes just as well, got a set of WRP Lite Series Titanium cans, makes it sound awesome, so cans are a definate in my book.

You should be able to get a seat cowl through either the classifieds here, E-Bay, or by checking on here for the threads linking you to some of the aftermarket carbon fibre suppliers.

I got my V from KJM 2 years ago, my experience was they were very helpful until I had a problem with the bike (only a minor cosmetic thing) and then they clammed up and were no help whatsoever :x

Enjoy yourself, hopefully see you out and about.

Miz
demonnina

new bike ,new member

Post by demonnina »

cheers,miz.....like most people i used the dealer just to get my bike....any probs ill do myself.....as for the cans,ill go with oval twin spout ...from ..mtc in burscough lancs..hes a good mate.and has said he may do a discount ,for chapter members....in the future, top cans and a real nice guy...ex blue flame.....ill order the kn filter as you seem pleased.... with it ...(would a tl 1000 belly pan fit i wonder)cheers demonnina :P [/i]
davidm
On the Road

Re: new bike ,new member

Post by davidm »

Demonia wrote

(would a tl 1000 belly pan fit i wonder)

Yes i have a powerbronze TL 1000 Belly pan fitted to my 1000 goes straight on (kit supplied) and looks the biz.

David.
demonnina

bellypan

Post by demonnina »

cheers david........any chance of a picture...so i can see what it looks like... :roll: