radiator covers to be made....for raptors.......plus

Chat about anything
Miz
On the Road

Rad Covers

Post by Miz »

Hiya,

I have noticed you are saying Chrome for the covers, is this right or do you mean polished stainless... Ta Miz.
demonnina

ooppppss

Post by demonnina »

yes,yes ,ok mr perfect...................stainless steel....soz mizz i did say chrome..........but that was to try and fool you...... :lol:and ya fell for it...i win........ stainless they are....tried the playdough ones out......not a good idea.........
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

I made some fabric covers for the Mito and Planet radiators (now baby Raptor of course :D ) apparently they need them in the winter to stop them freezing up too quick. It's either stick gaffa tape all over the rad or get a mito radWrappa :shock:

ok back to the plot - Stainless is nice :D
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
demonnina

gaffa tape

Post by demonnina »

gaffa tape....kool love it..and make a lace seat cover...this is radical ............................lace is the new carbon. fibre....wow :shock:
andrea

message for demonnina..

Post by andrea »

Do you have any idea when the rad covers will be ready?
I have emailed the company a couple of times but they gave no definate date....seems to be taking a long time ....
cheers
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

I was assured they were ready to go, but haven't contacted the makers yet, where's demonnina?? OI!!!! DEmonINa
SnappY
davidm
On the Road

Post by davidm »

I spoke to Martin Liegh the owner of MTC at a race meeting two weeks ago.

The story so far is MTC have made one prototype and given it to demonia
to see if it fits OK and report any minor probs, that was over 8 weeks ago
and so far they have heard nothing from him.

Alien abduction perhaps :shock:

David.
DrBagiva
On the Road

Post by DrBagiva »

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!
THE ALIENS ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COMING! :roll: :shock: ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I TOLD YA[/quote]
andrea

radiator covers

Post by andrea »

Hurray, at last the radiator covers are ready, ordered mine today along with an oil cover. :D

Will let you know about quality and fit as soon as they arrive.
demonnina

ALIEN ABDUCTION................TO A CAGIVA.... PLANET

Post by demonnina »

GREETINGS CAGIVIANS...........WE HAVE THE ONE KNOWN AS DEMONNINA...............
snapdragon

Re: ALIEN ABDUCTION................TO A CAGIVA.... PLANET

Post by snapdragon »

demonnina wrote:55 years agoGREETINGS CAGIVIANS...........WE HAVE THE ONE KNOWN AS DEMONNINA...............
Frank Evans for that :lol: - that'll keep him out of mischief :wink:
SnappY
demonnina

KEEP HIM OUT OF MISCHEIF

Post by demonnina »

sorry ive not been here kids.......but ive been doing the first ever intercalactical survey..on the big question.....MONSTER OR RAPTOR..?and here are the results.....i asked 165,454 aliens..would you ride a ducati monster or a cagiva raptor...165,453 said whats a ducati..fair enough,i then asked..if you had to choose ,v raptor or raptor..165,454 said it would have to be the raptor,as the retro thing is big in space..and the v raptor was to radical for a sunday with the kids on venus....looks a bit scary ,,is what they ment..but nice of them to be so polite ...lastly i asked,people say all raptors are well suited to the earth female ,do you consider it to be a female form of transport...165,454 replied..my missus has got one,and her mates have and her mates mums aswell...so no shocks there then.....well i hope this gives you some stuff to think over and ill be back soon,and remember the raptor god loves you..even you pointy nose scary ones..so dont be out to late as your mum wants her bike back,and it will take ages to fit the GIVI luggage back on.. emails to demonnina@raptor god.com . :evil: :wink:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

how wrong can ya be eh??? :shock: spaces DemonN spaces perleeeeeeese :roll:
SnappY
demonnina

literary criticism,,

Post by demonnina »

god is there no pleaseing you :wink:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: