help..need a raptor to go to mtc..asap/ see new rad covers

Chat about anything
demonnina

rad covers.....

Post by demonnina »

my new raptor will be here for tuesday.... :mrgreen: so i will take it to mtc ,to have the rad cover mock made up......cheers to amanda....for the offer of help......im going to have ten made on the first run....so if its wot ya want .......£36.00 +..£3 ppost... . buy direct from mtc......ill tell you when there ready..............plain only....and shiney...and made from melted down...........volvos.... :wink:
Last edited by demonnina on |June 2nd, 2005|, 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
snapdragon

Re: rad covers.....

Post by snapdragon »

demonnina wrote:55 years ago..and made from melted down.........volvos.... :wink:
:lol: :lol: nice :D i like that idea 8)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
demonnina

melted .....volvos

Post by demonnina »

ooops did i mention my new...brand new ,and i mean brand new...as in mmmmmmmmm this is mine and not yours......RAPTOR 1000.....WELL IF I DID NOT I AM NOW....... :mrgreen: so kids ,jump on board for the ride of ya lives with the devils own........cuz the worlds a huge race track..and theres lots of sportsbikes,with all the gear and no idea..........and dont worry(the devil is never in a hurry for the ones he is sure of) ....DUCATI S4R ,MAKE ME LAUGH...he,he, happy.....youve know idea ....... RIGHT IM OFF TO DO THE GARDEN ...on a cr 500.ha ,ha:twisted:
Last edited by demonnina on |May 14th, 2005|, 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

:lol: :lol: :lol: great feeling isn't it!!!
davidm
On the Road

Post by davidm »

Amanda M wrote:55 years ago:lol: :lol: :lol: great feeling isn't it!!!
OOOOER MISSIS!! :shock:
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: melted .....volvos

Post by shebee »

demonnina wrote:55 years agoooops did i mention my new...brand new ,and i mean brand new...as in mmmmmmmmm this is mine and not yours......RAPTOR 1000.....WELL IF I DID NOT I AM NOW....... :mrgreen: so kids ,jump on board for the ride of ya lives with the devils own........cuz the worlds a huge race track..and theres lots of sportsbikes,with all the gear and no idea..........and dont worry(the devil is never in a hurry for the ones he is shure of) ....DUCATI S4R ,MAKE ME LAUGH...he,he, happy.....youve know idea ....... RIGHT IM OFF TO DO THE GARDEN ...on a cr 500.ha :twisted:
Anyone know if Demonnia has got the Raptor yet ??? :lol: :lol:
demonnina

Post by demonnina »

:o ...well funny you should ask ...beep,beep...........vvvvvvrrrrooooommm and it aint half bad...top pilot ,mind you.....running in at the mo...out the way valantino....147 mph ...for 500miles,,seems fair to me..thanks mr raptor god,and can i have one of those pointy nose ones aswell........
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

I guess so then Sheb :D

seem to be enjoying it a tad eh? demonnina :lol: :lol: :lol:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
demonnina

Post by demonnina »

what gave you that idea...vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooommmmm,beep,beep :lol:
Miz
On the Road

Covers

Post by Miz »

Hiya, glad you are gettin out and enjoyin the Raptor....

I have had a look at MTC's website and see that they are going to be at The BMF next weekend, will there be a chance that they will have any covers ready by then, I could collect one from them there as I am planning to go. Just a thought....

Ta Miz.
demonnina

rads

Post by demonnina »

:( soz miz...no.....will be profiled on wednesday....then ,first mock up will be made....production...will start in huddersfield....as they have the tooling already.....otherwise they would cost...£40-45 each......ill tell ya when ...10 in the first run...........as i said order from mtc when there ready................cheers ..D