smiles on cagivas

Chat about anything
ozzy
On the Road

smiles on cagivas

Post by ozzy »

its unanimous that raptors induce massive grins and are alot of fun. iam beginning to believe its a cagiva thing. just recently braught the mrs a cagiva planet. bloody hell its ballistic, and has a high grin factor. it looks exactly like the new raptor 125.its almost the same size as my 1000. Its two stroke and a wow does it go.had it upto 90 no problem. massive acceleration, wheelies.comes with marazoki upside down forks, monostock rear.bit of luck she will be on a 650 rap soon.be loathed to part with the 125 ,might just keep it for the grin factor so my son can enjoy too.hes five some time to go yet
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

I saw one of those the other day when I was out on my 1000 and thought 'bloody hell it's a minature one of mine!!!' Great bikes!

You're absolutely right about the grin factor - every time out on mine I grin more and more :D I love it so much - the best bike I have ever owned by far :P
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Tis my dream if/when i win the Lotto to have one of each Raptor t'would be sooo great :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

and have you noticed that Raptor owners are Always the most nicest people as well? :D 8) :D 8)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>