Raptor Parts on eBay

Chat about anything
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Raptor Parts on eBay

Post by Mike Edwards »

Did any see the raft of Raptor parts on eBay recently?

They were from the guy who converted a brand new X-Raptor in to a trike. He did advertise on here but didn't reply to my enquiry.

I have to say I was absolutely livid when, having watched the various auctions for a while, to see him pull the auctions so he could sell the directly.

eBay isn't there to advertise stuff to sell elsewhere, it's there to sell stuff and let people buy it in a fair and open manner. I was really annoyed at the attitude and I hope others on this forum do the honourable thing when they have stuff to sell.

Rant over, as you were :D
davidm
On the Road

Post by davidm »

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

THE BLOKE IS A PRATT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

totally agree mike,its fair enough if they specify they have also advertised the items elsewhere like i did,i withdrew some bits as members here wanted them,but i stated that on ebay. i was pissed as i was highest bidder for the rear brake caliper.
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Post by Mike Edwards »

ozzy wrote:55 years agototally agree mike,its fair enough if they specify they have also advertised the items elsewhere like i did,i withdrew some bits as members here wanted them,but i stated that on ebay. i was pissed as i was highest bidder for the rear brake caliper.
Not sure how much you were bidding but you can get those callipers new for around 45 quid.
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

i bid £5 plus p&p,no one else seemed interested and there was no reserve.
stevepratt48
On the Road

Raptor trike

Post by stevepratt48 »

It wasn't all bad news, I needed a rear wheel, reasoned he didn't need it (!) and made contact. Got a brand new wheel - chuffed! He's actually a nice guy, if you saw him, you'd know why he built a trike....
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
leadbelly
On the Road

Post by leadbelly »

What do you expect from someone who wants to mutilate a perfectly good X-Raptor? That's what Harleys are there for.

For the Aussie part-seekers amongst us - Liverpool Bike Wreckers (Enu Plains Sydney) had a Raptor radiator and front mudguard on ebay recently - I don't think they sold.
Aussie Shagger
On the Road

Post by Aussie Shagger »

yes they did...I was high bidder on the front mudguard and got done in the last 2 mins... :(

it went for $70 odd and the Radiator went for $250 i think
Don't ya just dig a round-a-bout!.....2003 Xtra Raptor (222/999), Gold Renthal Bars, Giannelli Pipes, Throttle Rocker, Ventura Rack, Blue LED Instrument Panel, Headlight Protector, LED Tail Light.