Honeymoon suggestions

Chat about anything
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Honeymoon suggestions

Post by Aussiejoe »

So I pulled the pin, sacrificed my freedom, put the word to the girl and succumbed to a lifetime of random bites on my ass whenever I don't protect myself. Not that the last bit won't happen without a commitment. So little Joe aka Brenny(for those sick and twisted people that are friends with me on facebook know me as) has taken the plunge with that sick and twisted Austalian half polish girl and commited to a comitment ceremony. Shebee has offer a b n b, but I can't got to her place because the bride has an issue with dragging her bum across carpet after a number 2, so I was just wondering what sensible Raptor owners would do for a honeymoon. Air bnb(<<<not the Sheebee version) will give me a water view in New Caledonia for AUD$102/night, can anyone better that?
nickst4
On the Road

Re: Honeymoon suggestions

Post by nickst4 »

Errrm, not sure I understand some of that (are you getting hitched to a dog or a woman/are you a dog or a woman?) but it sounds like congratulations are in order. Don't bother coming to the UK as it's still cold and mucky on the roads but, wherever you go, have fun! :thumbsup:

Nick
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Honeymoon suggestions

Post by shebee »

Congratulations! :drunk: :drunk: :gossip: .. I have just re read your post... “sensible raptor owners “. You are on a hiding to nothing there :woot:
Twisted Tequila Sister