Will it / Won't it

Chat about anything
snapdragon

Will it / Won't it

Post by snapdragon »

Took her ladyship to the bike fettlers to get her glued up brakes massaged into health first thing... It was drizzling, and slimy roads.

It's flag-cracking and shiny blue sky now.

What are the odds that it'll be raining again by the time he phones me that she's ready?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Will it / Won't it

Post by shebee »

80/20

I put on the last few miles today before the 600 mile service tomorrow ... the roads really are shite round here! Oh and the scrambler guards are useless! i had to wash the headlight, and indicators all round this morning before i took her out... . And now they need doing again now :shock:
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:thumbsup: 600

I daresay when you lives in a forest-y sort of place there's bits of trees and such to make things mucky :( but what is this 'wash' of which you speak? :suspect:

It didn't piddle on me :tada:
The mechnik thought she was ticking over too low so turned it up, sounds wrong to me now, but doubtless I'll get used to it. I did wish he'd lubed the blessed chain though, I'm not in the habit, keep forgetting the oiler doesn't work.
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
nickst4
On the Road

Post by nickst4 »

shebee wrote: 4 years ago 80/20

I put on the last few miles today before the 600 mile service tomorrow ... the roads really are shite round here! Oh and the scrambler guards are useless! i had to wash the headlight, and indicators all round this morning before i took her out... . And now they need doing again now :shock:
Yeh, about the most abbreviated 'guards' I've ever seen! Wot you want is a nice bit of rubber inner tube hanging down behind. Oh wait; that'd just bond to the tyre... Maybe there's another Ducati front guard that would make more sense? Such as one from an ST, onto which you could also bond an extender? I could give you dimensions of one-such, if you wanted. Perhaps the UK Monster Forum can advise?

Nick
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

I have found (and fitted) a rear hugger that helps and a fenda extenda is on order from China .. so god know when that will get here. Now up to 750 miles ! :D
Twisted Tequila Sister
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Plus it will have Corona virus. :nod: :lol:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!