Spare parts?

Chat about anything
Strokersmoke
On the Road

Spare parts?

Post by Strokersmoke »

Well, after several weeks of very enjoyable V/X Raptor ownership, I've finally discovered a problem - parts.

I'm in need of a pair of front indicator lenses for the V / X Raptor. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I might be able buy some please?
Craigfell
On the Road

Re: Spare parts?

Post by Craigfell »

https://www.oemmotorparts.com/oem5.asp? ... A-RAP-1_JO

They only list left one available though which is a shame.. i also put the part number in google which brought up the 650 V Raptor Parts list.. same part number but its £4 cheaper. :suspect: Also only left side available.

In my defense, i didn't know they did a 650 V raptor. :lol:
Strokersmoke
On the Road

Post by Strokersmoke »

Thanks very much for the info. I’ll order the available one and hope to find the other some time! The ones on mine aren’t in the best condition after black tinted spray paint was removed without a great deal of success, or finesse. The rears were no problem, identical to the Ducati 916.
nickst4
On the Road

Post by nickst4 »

Without getting out of bed and going down to the garage to check, surely the front and rear indicators are the same? In any case, the only difference between the left and right-hand lenses is the drain hole that is meant to lie along the bottom edge. It'd be easy to block that with epoxy or silicone cement and file a gap on the other edge so you can mount them on the opposite side to that intended.

Nick

Oh, sorry, I forgot you wanted the freaky Vee-Raptor bits! :oops:
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Post by Aussiejoe »

Strokersmoke wrote: 3 years ago Well, after several weeks of very enjoyable V/X Raptor ownership, I've finally discovered a problem - parts.
Have a read of my post about finding spare part.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5010&p=38134&hilit ... rts#p38134
Strokersmoke
On the Road

Post by Strokersmoke »

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll order what I can new and keep the searches going!