Exhaust for raptor 1000

Chat about anything

Exhaust for raptor 1000

Post by Guest »

Hi...
anyone can recommend some gd n nice exhaust for raptor 1000??
i heard b4 Akrapovic, Arrow, Remus...
which one is better?? and the price cost hw much roughly???
or is there a better choice?? thnx in advance...
rom_selecta

Staintues from Australia r cheap n good

Post by rom_selecta »

I have staintune slip ons, which seem to give about 10BHP and a very nice note (without the removable baffles). I am told that if I get a powercommander I cant expect a bit more power once the bike is remapped to the cans.

Re: Staintues from Australia r cheap n good

Post by Guest »

rom_selecta wrote:55 years agoI have staintune slip ons, which seem to give about 10BHP and a very nice note (without the removable baffles). I am told that if I get a powercommander I cant expect a bit more power once the bike is remapped to the cans.
thnx mann... but does it haf a titanium instead of stainless steel???
rom_selecta

Post by rom_selecta »

not sure, its not listed on their site www.staintune.com.au but I'd drop them a line as they are a bit thin on details.

Post by Guest »

rom_selecta wrote:55 years agonot sure, its not listed on their site www.staintune.com.au but I'd drop them a line as they are a bit thin on details.
thnx a millions mann... i tink i somehw missed ur post.. keke..
actually really like the akrapovic ones... but seems beri few
on the market....
fok67
On the Road

Akrapovic Exhausts

Post by fok67 »

Hi,
I am the UK Akrapovic importer and ride a Raptor 1000.
We currently have 4 sets of Akrapovic slip-on kits on clearance at £450 inc vat per pair. Normal retail price is about £800. They have never been a big seller so they have to go.
Full details on www.akrapovic-exhaust.com.
You can contact me through this site or on 07977 012697.
Cheers
Andy
fok67
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Do they sound good on a Raptor Fok? welcome BTW :D always good to meet a new raptor - and rider

if they're for ayuluv you'll have to post 'em :idea:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
fok67
On the Road

Post by fok67 »

Do they sound good on a Raptor Fok? welcome BTW always good to meet a new raptor - and rider
if they're for ayuluv you'll have to post 'em

Thanks for the welcome, yes they have tapered link pipes and 60mm inlets with a 50mm exit so they sound crisp and make the raptor breath properly. They save plenty of weight and improve ground clearance.

Are you admin? Can you please tell me how to post pics on the site that are direct off my pc not the web? I'd like to show some pics of my Raptor special.
fok67
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

fok67 wrote:55 years agoAre you admin? Can you please tell me how to post pics on the site that are direct off my pc not the web? I'd like to show some pics of my Raptor special.
Not me mate, :oops: total techno numptie here, you'll need Webhamster or Shebee, but i do think they have to be hosted on a website somewhere, not just pasted from a PC in order to show up :roll:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

snapdragon wrote:55 years ago
fok67 wrote:55 years agoAre you admin? Can you please tell me how to post pics on the site that are direct off my pc not the web? I'd like to show some pics of my Raptor special.
Not me mate, :oops: total techno numptie here, you'll need Webhamster or Shebee, but i do think they have to be hosted on a website somewhere, not just pasted from a PC in order to show up :roll:
THey do need to be hosted on the web, but if you email em to me I'll put them up... you have PM

Re: Akrapovic Exhausts

Post by Guest »

fok67 wrote:55 years agoHi,
I am the UK Akrapovic importer and ride a Raptor 1000.
We currently have 4 sets of Akrapovic slip-on kits on clearance at £450 inc vat per pair. Normal retail price is about £800. They have never been a big seller so they have to go.
Full details on www.akrapovic-exhaust.com.
You can contact me through this site or on 07977 012697.
Cheers
Andy
hihi.. thnx man... may i noe do u ship to singapore???
singapore is really hard to find raptor parts n acc... headaches ....
do u carry full titanium ones??

Post by Guest »

snapdragon wrote:55 years agoDo they sound good on a Raptor Fok? welcome BTW :D always good to meet a new raptor - and rider

if they're for ayuluv you'll have to post 'em :idea:
yeah yeah.. post to me mann... i nid it.. hehe...

Post by Guest »

fok67 wrote:55 years agoDo they sound good on a Raptor Fok? welcome BTW always good to meet a new raptor - and rider
if they're for ayuluv you'll have to post 'em

Thanks for the welcome, yes they have tapered link pipes and 60mm inlets with a 50mm exit so they sound crisp and make the raptor breath properly. They save plenty of weight and improve ground clearance.

Are you admin? Can you please tell me how to post pics on the site that are direct off my pc not the web? I'd like to show some pics of my Raptor special.
hmm.. can i check wif u.. does it sound beri beri nice??? hehe..
i heard my frend TL wif yoshi pipes.. sound fierce...
will akra on raptor b more fierce???