Bellypan

General spannery stuff
V4mp
On the Road

Bellypan

Post by V4mp »

Nobody didnt answer on v-raptor side so lets try here, hope someone knows who makes these bellypans, I've tried to find it all over internet but havent found, please help !
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly !
snapdragon

Re: Bellypan

Post by snapdragon »

looking through previous posts (using the search) it looks like the SV 1000 bellypan fits - but I have no idea if that is the one in the picture.
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Never seen that type before, but don't think it's Sv or tl. Much of the fancy stuff that was made a few years back for the rap is no longer available. I would try asking around on the Italian forums .............
Powerbronze and pyramid plastics used to make Bellypan that fitted the rap
nil illigitimae carborundum
Crap Tartan
On the Road

Post by Crap Tartan »

Try skidmarx too, look under Sv and tl listings too
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Looks like I've to register to italian forum... Strange no-one knows where this bellypan comes :shock:
Crap Tartan
On the Road

Post by Crap Tartan »

It has the look of the race style ones that were used back 10 plus years ago when loonies raced these things!
Best of luck searching..........
raptor996
On the Road

Post by raptor996 »

I to have been looking at bellypans. There are loads that have been made & any thing that uses the tl enging has had some one make one . The one in the picture look like an Italian made item, I found this picture if it helps think it was from the Italian raptor day looks like it said rbt on the body work.Image
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

raptor996 wrote:55 years agoI to have been looking at bellypans. There are loads that have been made & any thing that uses the tl enging has had some one make one . The one in the picture look like an Italian made item, I found this picture if it helps think it was from the Italian raptor day looks like it said rbt on the body work.Image
That's a tasty looking Rap and has a lot of ideas that I would like to use on mine - nice seat design, 2-1 pipes, black engine, different swingarm, pillion footpeg hangers, and more besides. If only...

I want some money!!! :(
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Red Mist wrote:55 years ago
raptor996 wrote:55 years agoI to have been looking at bellypans. There are loads that have been made & any thing that uses the tl enging has had some one make one . The one in the picture look like an Italian made item, I found this picture if it helps think it was from the Italian raptor day looks like it said rbt on the body work.
That's a tasty looking Rap and has a lot of ideas that I would like to use on mine - nice seat design, 2-1 pipes, black engine, different swingarm, pillion footpeg hangers, and more besides. If only...

I want some money!!! :(
Thats RBT Raptor, dont know is that firm anymore exist, because site has been down for a while...
But registered in italian forum and they said no-one makes those bellypans anymore. Making more research...
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

There is one guy who makes those bellypans... BUT you need to register to the italian site and pm him, if interested pm me.
RaptorMan
On the Road
Facebook address thingy: John Hocking Raptorman

Post by RaptorMan »

TL ones don`t fit without modification.
Downpipes are in a slightly different position and the rear brackets are too short so bellypan fouls exhausts.
Be Loud Be Proud Be Heard
2002 V RAP 1000,Raucous,Rebellious and Hooliganistic
1997 BLACKBIRD,Quiet,Refined and Comfortable
raptor996
On the Road

Post by raptor996 »

These guys have a few bits for the raptor, not cheap but parts are hard to come by now. http://www.trenditaly.it/ then search cagiva.