Manual has too much Manuel

General spannery stuff
yeah!
On the Road

Manual has too much Manuel

Post by yeah! »

HellO.

My downloaded Manual has pages D23 to D 42 in Italian. Even the pictures look Italian... I love Italian food and some of my best friends are Italian, or used to be so this is not a complaint!! Perish the thought.... Does anyone have those pages in another language? I'd like to see it in Japanese, although I can't read or speak Japanese but I can see in Japanese. Without boasting, I'm fluent in all the Japanese words that I know.

Japanese is a simple language to learn 'cause I know so many words already. All of the motorcycle company words. Suzuki ( who makes a lot of the motor thingies ), Mitsubishi ( that makes the fuel pump bits ), Metzeler ( makes the tyres on my bike)( ok maybe not Metzeler ) Honda, who makes my 1994 VFR go faster... so easy... Why isn't there a company called Kamakazi making very powerful, brutal motorcycles? Their logo could be a stylised image of the left to right then up movement the sword takes as it disembowels the if there was more like him then there'd be less like him adherent to fine japanese traditions.

What about those pages in English? Or Australian, with a pet koala in the background of the workshop shots.... 'cause over/under here, we nearly all have a wallaby or two hanging' around, often maybe a koala living in the roof... You probably know a lot about us from 32 years of "Neighbours". It's a reality TV show created down here and we are all beautiful women but most of us bronzed aussie men are better looking than the ones you see on Neighbours. Your episodes use ugly guys 'cause your episode are the export version and the producers/public relations people wanted you overseas guys to relate to the actors...

The RSPCA made the show take away all the skippy animals that are normal in our life; the very hot stage lights kept scorching the koalas who kept climbing those stands. Cute little bilby's and sugar gliders are so common that you have to be really care posting letters 'cause so many cane toads have taken to nesting in our street letterboxes.

All you future tourists be warned. The small parcel containing that doped endangered reptile you think you mailed back to Finland, is very likely to have been swallowed by the dangerous pythons who have lately taken to living in the letterboxes to prey on the cane toads that sneek under the flaps into the boxes at night. If you listen before pushing open the flap and you can hear the little slurping sounds that bored cane toads make as they lick the glue off the back of the stamps - this is why they've become poisonous and a big problem to the native wildlife - then you can be almost sure that no python is in there yet. As the warning stickers on the letterboxes say .." Silence is DEADLY "

So... anyone out there in the dim and cold ether land huddled inside reading this on their computer and able to help with my Italian job? It's only 42 minus 23 inclusive pages in gibberish? Good English word, gibberish...I'd like 42 minus 23 inclusive pages of good English words to go with the funny Italian photographs of Japanese mechanical thingies please. With fries.

Yours sincerely YEAH!

PS. If you can make a glue that tastes vile to cane toads and still sticks stamps to letters for at least 90 days in a variety of temperatures/humidities, please email me and with my inside contacts at Australia Post - not boasting just saying - we'll be set for life!!!!!!!! We can go thirds in the profits!!!!!
Spyke
On the Road

Re: Manual has too much Manuel

Post by Spyke »

Dude, what have you been smoking, and can I have some?! You forgot to warn them about the dropbears. 8)

Anyway I think all of the manuals have that section in Italian only, have you tried looking at the corresponding section in a TL1000S manual? I was forced to turn to the TL manual today to see what should have been translated after I read "turn the ignition switch to orange" whilst tracking down my C14. I think I got the TL manual off one of the TL forums fairly easily.
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
yeah!
On the Road

Re: Manual has too much Manuel

Post by yeah! »

Hello Spyke!! Not smoking just early one morning, sleepy and happy... and thanks for the tip... Don't tell them about the drop bears 'cause we need the tourist dollars.