Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
Motoraptor

Post by Motoraptor »

Hi & thanks for accepting me into the group :)
I’m now the proud owner of a 2005 Raptor 1000 , it’s in standard trim at the moment but I’m hoping to fit different end cans in the future .
If anyone has a rear rack for sale I might be interested in purchasing it
nickst4
On the Road

Re: New member

Post by nickst4 »

Motoraptor:

Welcome to the MadHouse! Well, not so mad really, cos Cagivas have always been the thoughtful chap's (and chapesses: no gender bias here! :happyhappy: ) choice...

The time is nearly right for my first 2019 ride on the 1K, though I suppose I'll have to tax it first :x .

Nick
Motoraptor

Post by Motoraptor »

Thanks Nick ,
Waiting till April to put mine on the road , hopefully the salt will be washed away by then !
Steve .
El Vikingo Tropical
On the Road

Post by El Vikingo Tropical »

Bienvenido
Great bike, big fun
Saludos desde Canarias
andybaggies
On the Road

Post by andybaggies »

Yo! The difficulty with the end cans is finding a set that comes with link pipes that are shaped not to interfere with the chain run. I've just replaced mine with some Max Torque cans and they were a good fit and with the baffles in make a nice deep crobba, crobba, but not too offensive, sound :ride: UK made & fast delivery.

I did also look into MIVV cans but I needed them over the crimble period and they couldn't deliver in time. They are a little pricier mind.
Waiting till April to put mine on the road , hopefully the salt will be washed away by then !
I use mine daily and have just got back after a commute without the electric gloves on and got the first of the year squashed insect on the visor. Spring is already here, hurrah!

Andy B