hello from the black country

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
mitty
On the Road

hello from the black country

Post by mitty »

just got the raptor ,bit of a shed but theres a diamond under that crap ...somewhere ,im a brit bike nutter and also run a shovelhead but always have a modernish bike as well so i can go further afield and get back home again ,just sold a zzr1400 and took this as a very cheap P/X im surprised how they pick up and go just like the old tl1000 ,sure i will drive you lot mad with my stupid Qs oh i need an after market exhaust if any body as anything for sale
cheers mitty :woot:
andybaggies
On the Road

Re: hello from the black country

Post by andybaggies »

Yo! welcome in. Nice mix of bikes you've got there - I'm presently restoing my 'ol Duke.

I'm originally from the black country meself (well Quinton) and hence the user name. Yeah the motor's great innit? Easy torque fuelled speed with a good top end :revrev: It's my daily and the motor has proved solid & reliable.

If you can't find anyone with an exhaust to sell can I recommend Max Torque cans? Great service, the link pipes fit correctly under the chain run and with the baffles in it's not stupid loud.

There is quite a bit of info on here but keep those questions coming.

Enjoy & stay upright.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Welcome to the asylum,

I run an evo springer, and a Grom as well as my raptor so with the eclectic mix of bikes in your fleet you should feel right at home here! :thumbsup:
Twisted Tequila Sister
mitty
On the Road

Post by mitty »

cheers guys for the reply's,nipped to the coast for some chips ,bike runs well with no issues pleased so far ,mate of mine gave me two mint arrow cans just trying to find some link pipes to suit i will of course try arrow tomorrow see if they can supply cheers mitty