650 aftermarket exhaust cans anyone?

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?

Moderators: shebee, snapdragon, Moderators

nickst4
On the Road

650 aftermarket exhaust cans anyone?

Post by nickst4 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:32 pm

I have a spare pair of MIVV exhaust cans to fit the 650. They are a couple of years old and in excellent condition, but I prefer the more-subdued sound of the OEM cans that also came with my 650ie.

MIVV cans sell for roughly £400 new, so bag yourself a bargain at £150 ONO! Collection from Diss, Norfolk would be preferable but I guess I could post them at cost.

Nick

nickst4
On the Road

Re: 650 aftermarket exhaust cans anyone?

Post by nickst4 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:52 am

Just a refresher for this ad, and to say these cans come with both the link pipes and now also the db-killers to fit if the sound is a little more than you'd like. You'd still benefit from the light weight (and the kudos!), and I'm told by the previous owner that the fueling didn't need adjustment from standard.

I'm looking for £150 ONO for these cans that retail for £400 new. Please, no silly offers and then expect me to pay for carriage like the last chap. I reckon maybe £20 to send them, if you can't swing by Diss in Norfolk to pick them up.

Nick