Raptor 1000 for sale - £1950

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?
cF^
On the Road

Raptor 1000 for sale - £1950

Post by cF^ »

My friend has been looking after this for me for the last few years as I've moved to Germany but he's about to get stationed out in the middle east for a few years so it's sadly time to part with the best motorcycle I've ever owned.

2000 model
31k, showing no signs of stopping
GPR Exhausts (sound amazing, with or without the baffles)
Nitron Race Shock
Nearly new tires
Adjustable levers (can't remember the brand but they were decent french-made, not chinese crap)
RB Moto (Italy) rearsets + Passenger footpegs. Sadly company no longer exists but they're great.
Speedo Healer

This bike took me and the mrs around Europe for a whole month with no complaints. It's been up to Scotland and back to Sussex and the engine has always been 100% reliable, probably because it's an amazing lazy lump that doesn't need to be rev'd to bits to get the most out of.

The only issues we've encountered were the original swiss-cheese chain dying (known issue, replaced with a decent X-ring one) and the starter solenoid failed (replaced with a decent honda part). Had the bike since about 12k miles 10 years ago.

Paint has shown signs of wear, there's a few bubbles on the tank (known issue discussed in these forums) and it has the general wear and tear of a 20 year old bike.

The race shock transforms the bike. The speedo healer was for when I wanted to register the vehicle in Germany (and change the clocks to KPH) but unfortunately due to not having any certificates for the rear sets and the company no longer existing (and not having the originals) it was sadly not possible. But it does mean you can now get a true reading from the speedo, just needs a little fiddling.

Bike is down in Eastbourne. send me a PM if you're interested.
Cheers :)
Attachments
rap4.jpg
rap4.jpg (113.71 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
rap6.jpg
rap6.jpg (60.38 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
rap5.jpg
rap5.jpg (114.11 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
cF^
On the Road

Re: Raptor 1000 for sale - £1950

Post by cF^ »