Re home of an abused Navi?

Moderators: snapdragon, shebee, Moderators

shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re home of an abused Navi?

Post by shebee »

With advancing age and health complications Significant other is contemplating a slightly smaller bike (Scrambler envy?) is anyone vaguely interested in a slightly scruffy Navigator in the uk. If so I will get all the details together, no panic as we are locked down anyway!

:revrev: :cold:
Twisted Tequila Sister
nickst4
On the Road

Re: Re home of an abused Navi?

Post by nickst4 »

Sorry to hear that age and infirmity is forcing a change. I don't know yet whether a back problem is going to restrict my biking activities this year but it better not, 'else there could be a shedful for sale! In the meantime, my ongoing relationship with the Gran Canyon precludes a dalliance with a Navigator, interesting though it would be to try one. I love the soft friendly capable nature of the GC and am lucky that a previous owner fitted a 17" front wheel that better suits a smaller rider. Something to think about?

Nick
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Re home of an abused Navi?

Post by shebee »

I think the desire is fuelled less by decrepitude (although it is a factor) and more by WANT! Once we are able to go out and play we will see what takes his fancy and if anyone will part ex the navi. :shock:
Twisted Tequila Sister