Ever felt cursed?

Chat about anything
Amanda M
On the Road

Ever felt cursed?

Post by Amanda M »

As most of you know, I bought a Z1000 a couple of weeks ago. Since then it's done nowt but rain, but you can still be hopeful and get out and about in the occasional bright bits... But no, I had to go and break my thumb last week, so no riding for at least another 5 weeks even if it is sunny... :( How much does that suck?

I think the raptor has cursed me for selling it :P

Cheers

Amanda
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

Unlucky!
Is it your raptor thats for sale at the Kwasaki Dealer in Bredbury (used to be Triumph?)
Silver, gold exhaust hangers?

How about i help run-in your bike, while i wait for my Raptor to be fixed??? :lol:
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

philattersall wrote:55 years ago
How about i help run-in your bike, while i wait for my Raptor to be fixed??? :lol:
You know what, I've had a few people offer to 'keep it running', 'babysit it' or whatever :P I'm never going to see it at this rate :wink:

The raptor's at ashton kawasaki unless someone's bought it already.
stevepratt48
On the Road

Re: Ever felt cursed?

Post by stevepratt48 »

Amanda M wrote:55 years agoAs most of you know, I bought a Z1000 a couple of weeks ago. Since then it's done nowt but rain, but you can still be hopeful and get out and about in the occasional bright bits... But no, I had to go and break my thumb last week, so no riding for at least another 5 weeks even if it is sunny... :( How much does that suck?

I think the raptor has cursed me for selling it :P

Cheers

Amanda
So, when you say you 'had to break your thumb', was there really no alternative?
Hope it's fixed B4 sun arrives (Oct)
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
carnivore
On the Road

Post by carnivore »

Cheers for the info on road and race. Sorry to hear about your thumb, bummer in the summer. I've been in a similar situation and i know how fustrating it is, just polish it and wisper sweet nothings to it. Dizzy blonde had a bambi, front wheel interface while on the sv650.org ARO7. what a mess. we didn't really see the point in picking up the carcass as the barbi was a bit of a wet afair. picks on sv650.org of the mess it made of the bike, she stayed on but the entrails etc ruined the polished finish. :P
where's the bar?
Cavia
On the Road

Post by Cavia »

ouch :(

get well soon!
No bike is ever finished!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

oooh bugger - hope you get better before the summer starts!