wanted now with photo ha ha

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
stig
On the Road

wanted now with photo ha ha

Post by stig »

HI all again do I luv my raptor wah! I ride a Ducti 999 an sp1 and a blade but the bike that gives me the biggest smile is the Raptor but unfortunatly she's busted !! I need the front head light and front cowling in red or any colour I'll get it painted :PImage
Last edited by stig on |September 23rd, 2008|, 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

oooo did you break it? :(
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
stig
On the Road

Post by stig »

snapdragon wrote:55 years agooooo did you break it? :(
Yes m8 rode straight up the arse of my m8s zx10 luky its only the head light and cowl :oops:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

stig wrote:55 years ago
snapdragon wrote:55 years agooooo did you break it? :(
Yes m8 rode straight up the arse of my m8s zx10 luky its only the head light and cowl :oops:
Ouch!
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Hi Stig,

sorry to hear about the damage to the rap and hope you do better than me in finding a fairing and headlight.

I`ve been looking for those parts for a few months now to no avail. They are rocking horse shit to find especially if you are after reasonable priced secondhand.

If you do have a bottomless wallet then an all carbon fairing is available in ebay in Italy but I`ll warn you, it aint cheap!

I have had absolutely no luck with a headlight at all and am going down the "streetfighter" route now with my Rap.

Cagiva/MV/Hardley will not give much info or hope as to availability of spares in the future either.

Best of luck...................
nil illigitimae carborundum
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Hi Stig,

sorry to hear about the damage to the rap and hope you do better than me in finding a fairing and headlight.

I`ve been looking for those parts for a few months now to no avail. They are rocking horse shit to find especially if you are after reasonable priced secondhand.

If you do have a bottomless wallet then an all carbon fairing is available in ebay in Italy but I`ll warn you, it aint cheap!

I have had absolutely no luck with a headlight at all and am going down the "streetfighter" route now with my Rap.

Cagiva/MV/Hardley will not give much info or hope as to availability of spares in the future either.

Best of luck...................
nil illigitimae carborundum
Coose
On the Road

Post by Coose »

Not cheap, but check here......
Zane
On the Road

Post by Zane »

For the front faring you may want to take a look at ebay italy. there is a guy there that is selling the top front faring in carbon fibre at a very reasonable price. Worth considering anyhow.
Loves a squirt in the mountains with the Raptor....yeeeehaaaa