Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
BikerJane
On the Road

Re: New member

Post by BikerJane »

Ah yeah, great little boozer. Go there now and again for a ride out.
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:) welcome in BikerJane (and Graham) too , since you must be in the chair a brandy sour would be perfick just now thanks :nod:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Most excellent Biker Jane, your choice was just perfect...... them Ducati Monsters are well poo :snooty:

Jane will get used to it in no time.....so will you too chief spannerer. :happyhappy:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
BikerJane
On the Road

Post by BikerJane »

Well we are hoping we have reached the Holly Grail. Jane still has her previous attempts. That being the Hornet 600 with cut down seat, her current number one ride. Then she has the VTR1000 Firestorm with cut down seat (nice bike for motorway but still a little too high when getting to destination. And the 80's GS850 which is very low but also a big heavy barge of a bike to handle. So come spring, time for a clear out we thinks. My (Graham) biggest bike is a streetfightered ZX9R. How wrong is that, that my woman has a bigger one than me? :revrev:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

BikerJane wrote:55 years ago-//-
How wrong is that, that my woman has a bigger one than me? :revrev:
sounds fine to me, ride what works for you. :thumbsup:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
slix2110
On the Road
Facebook address thingy: sussex hydrografix

Post by slix2110 »

Hi Biker Jane, Also from same neck of woods as you, (Eastbourne) where I think I have the only Raptor - mines a bog standard red 1000. I work in Bexhill which is handy because Phoenix m/c are just round the corner & used to be Cagiva dealers so are a useful source of info. Also go up to the 6 Bells and Wessons quite a bit so maybe we should arrange a mini "Southern meet" one sunny Sunday with Sheebee who is also v local and any others. BTW, complete workshop manual is on here somewhere for free download which you may find useful. All the best, i'll have a pint of Youngs Special please.
BikerJane
On the Road

Post by BikerJane »

Thanks Slix. That's handy to know about Phoenix Motorcycles. Funnily enough I know Charlie, owner of Phoenix motorcycles. Thinking about going over to Belgium where he is based in May to see his team race in the No Budget Cup. Having a Cagiva meet at the 6 Bells sounds like a good plan when it warms up a bit. :nod: :cold:
BikerJane
On the Road

Post by BikerJane »

Oh by the way, how rude of us. Have a drink on us. Still got a drop of Jack Daniels left and a fresh bottle of Southern Comfort. With or without coke?
vassilis67
On the Road

Post by vassilis67 »

Welcome both of you....southern meeting without me?

Southern comfort on the rocks please...
It's all greek to me....