What stupid things have you done this week?

Chat about anything
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Re: What stupid things have you done this week?

Post by dizzyblonde »

Try as I might today, the baby bottle steriliser wouldn't fit in the fridge.......it lives in the microwave :doh:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

slix2110 wrote:55 years agoThis morning, 6.00 a.m. my phone alarm went off, the phone vibrated off the bookshelf and into my glass of water on the floor next to the bed. I'm now at work trying to dry it out on a radiator. Spare old phone has flat battery and the charger has gone awol. Happy days
Put it in an old coffee jar, fill the jar with rice and leave for a couple of days..
152/999
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

bid on three different sets of saddlebags on th'ebay and won two of 'em :shock:
first set collected today (no postage cost but 98 mile round trip!) ah well she did need a run out :cold:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

:haha: What are the panniers... I might be interested in taking one set of your hands if they will fit the Raptor or the Buell xx
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

shebee wrote:55 years ago :haha: What are the panniers... I might be interested in taking one set of your hands if they will fit the Raptor or the Buell xx
I'll do a sort when the other (lightweight) pair arrive, this pair are Held fully waterproof proper strong, (and the ones I didn't win were the same 'Held' but went for twice the price plus post) I really hope I can make 'em fit because they're roll top and tough, unlike 'pantiers' :shock: :blush:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
jasper
On the Road

Post by jasper »

Let one rip and followed through !!! :lightfart: bloody chilli :haha:
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

On one of the rare sunny days that we get in the North West of this blighted isle, a couple of us went for a ride round the lakes. Instead of our usual circuit, we planned to turn off the main road and head across country to Keswick. Stupidly I didn't take a map or even look at one before I set off.

So we ended up going up a nadgery little road to Wasdale Head. Then we realised that it was a dead end and had to turn round and head back. :x

This added about an hour to the ride, which co-incidentally was the amount of time the ride seemed too long by when we got back home. Sheesh it was cold!