Powercommander

Chat about anything
V4mp
On the Road

Powercommander

Post by V4mp »

Hi!

I need your help powercommander owners!
I got a great deal of used Dynojet Powercommander 3 and I'm wondering is it worth buying? Does it make a big difference to ride, when professional has made custom map? Or is there other alternatives to Dynojets product, I've heard about healtech unit, is that any good ?
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly !
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: Powercommander

Post by ozzraptor »

V4mp wrote:55 years agoHi!

I got a great deal of used Dynojet Powercommander 3 and I'm wondering is it worth buying? Does it make a big difference to ride, when professional has made custom map? Or is there other alternatives to Dynojets product, I've heard about healtech unit, is that any good ?
Hi V4 . i have a pc2,only because i am lazy and its easy to fit but i wouldnt go without one. PC3 is better because it has longer cables so you can fit it under the seat , pc2 is a really tight squeeze. PC3 also has better tuning capabilities,advanced tuning and can also do timing , i would have one over a pc2 for sure. It just takes a bit more time to fit but definitely go for it for the right price. :thumbsup:
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

ozzraptor wrote:55 years ago
V4mp wrote:55 years agoHi!

Hi V4 . i have a pc2,only because i am lazy and its easy to fit but i wouldnt go without one. PC3 is better because it has longer cables so you can fit it under the seat , pc2 is a really tight squeeze. PC3 also has better tuning capabilities,advanced tuning and can also do timing , i would have one over a pc2 for sure. It just takes a bit more time to fit but definitely go for it for the right price. :thumbsup:
Just bought it, only because of your advertisement speech, better be good! :bollocking:
ozzraptor
On the Road

Post by ozzraptor »

ha ha but you did say "for the right price" :wink: provided the pc3 is not faulty :happyhappy:
ozzraptor
On the Road

Post by ozzraptor »

Couple more facts on the pc3,taken from the internet. The major dif between PC2 and 3 are the USB and the ability to map within 500rpm vs 1000rpm.
PC III is capable of tuning each cylinder separately, however this would require a way to acquire A/F readings from each cylinder. PC3 can adjust ignition timing. On the pc3, It also has an "advanced features " Let us know how you get on with it
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

ozzraptor wrote:55 years agoCouple more facts on the pc3,taken from the internet. The major dif between PC2 and 3 are the USB and the ability to map within 500rpm vs 1000rpm.
PC III is capable of tuning each cylinder separately, however this would require a way to acquire A/F readings from each cylinder. PC3 can adjust ignition timing. On the pc3, It also has an "advanced features " Let us know how you get on with it
Sure, I'll !
Can't wait to get it installed !
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Picked up shipment today, tomorrow is time for installation !
V4mp
On the Road

Post by V4mp »

Installed it today as promised, didn't check what map that box already had in it, but that didn't felt pretty good.. :(
Does anyone have or know where I can download good basic map before getting custom map made ?
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

Could probably send you pc2 maps but dont know if they would work on pc3
Bit of a Muppet