x3 raptor seat unit

Chat about anything
wayne
On the Road

x3 raptor seat unit

Post by wayne »

hi, i'm a new member and i'm rebuilding a slightly tatty raptor i've bought ( as in powder coating the rusty frame ) aswell as some rearsets & high level exhausts like the x3 , i also want to fit a single seat just like the x3 , has anybody else seen or fitted a seat unit like this ?
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Raptor

Post by Mike Edwards »

Would be interested to hear how you get on with getting the frame sorted. Mine is looking a bit tatty (too many trips in to the gravel trap at Brands Hatch) and could do with a refresh.
wayne
On the Road

Post by wayne »

Hi ,Mike,
I'm going to strip the rap down once i've fitted the hi level exhausts & seat unit so i'll let you know how i get on...
Would you be interested in selling your standard seat off your race bike? The reason i'm asking is that the x3 prototype has a cut down seat & a single cover on the back , this may be the way to go to achieve the look i want,
wayne
Mike Edwards
On the Road

Post by Mike Edwards »

Do you mean the rear seat unit from the race bike or the standard Raptor seat that I took off the road bike when I converted it?

Happy to sell the road going seat. It's from the Raptor rather than the V-Raptor so not sure it is exactly what you are after.
wayne
On the Road

Post by wayne »

Hi mike,
yes the road going seat, how much do you want for it?