Pics of my baby

Chat about anything
Black No.1
On the Road

Pics of my baby

Post by Black No.1 »

Just thought I'd post these for all to see.

I absolutely love it and don't think I'll ever get another bike :D

2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

great looking bike debs :)

you might want a V-rap in the future though :D
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

You never know Wreckah

you never know :D
2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.
dwangwa0
On the Road

Post by dwangwa0 »

Awesome Bike... Love the polished rims!

Where did you get the steering damper?

Rob
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Glad you like it :)

The damper was already on the bike when I bought it. It's a Matris if you're interested in looking for one. I've looked to see how much they are - £275 with fittings

http://www.performancemotorcycleparts.c ... htm#CAGIVA
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

Sweeeeeeet.......Polished rims rule
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
Cavia
On the Road

Post by Cavia »

Like those wheels and wavy disks!! saving for a pair of wave disks myself,are those from braking?
No bike is ever finished!
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Cavia wrote:Like those wheels and wavy disks!! saving for a pair of wave disks myself,are those from braking?
They certainly are braking. Again, as the damper, the disks were on the bike when I bought it :)

Really dropped on with it me's thinks :wink:

Hope you get yours soon.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

8) Very nice!
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

Those cans look familiar :wink: :lol: :lol: It's such a lovely bike and the pics don't do that paint job justice 8)
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Thanks Amanda

Hows married life treating you? Well I hope :)

When are we gonna meet up for a ride out then?
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

:D Married life's cool. Exactly the same as before but with a different name to sign :lol: You'll find out soon enough yourself though :wink:

Rideouts... Hmmm. Possibly the last weekend in June I think or the first weekend in July are free for me so far so we could pencil it in for then if you wanted? A saturday is better for me as well - quiter roads and less plods. :wink:
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

I'll run it past Iain and check when he's not in work.

Where do you want to go? Anywhere in mind? :)
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

You could head over our way and we could do Saddleworth-Woodhead-twisty road to Glossop-Snake Pass- Edale road (made for raptors :twisted: ) then possibly over to Macc then cat and fiddle and long hill depending how knackered we are :lol:
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Sounds good to me. Bearing in mind I'm pretty shit on twisties :oops: but the more experience the better :lol:

I'll let you know asap :)