On the Road

Xtra Trike

Post by saf »

Xtra - 154 / 999 - Xtra Trike 1 / 1
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Looking good Saf - were there any problems with SVA?
saf
On the Road

SVA!

Post by saf »

No problem at all. As its a brand new bike, didnt need one
Xtra - 154 / 999 - Xtra Trike 1 / 1
raptorratte
On the Road

Post by raptorratte »

looks great
Drive it like you stole it
88/999
if you obey all the rules you miss al the fun
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Is it now for sale Saf ? I thought I saw it on ebay :shock:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

awesome work, love the rims! 8)
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

Why :?:
Always be the person your dog thinks you are.
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

Adam wrote:55 years agoWhy :?:
Just cos they could I suspect - my trike in progress is Buell S3 based (cos we had a broken one in 'stock' ) :D
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

shebee wrote:55 years ago
Adam wrote:55 years agoWhy :?:
Just cos they could I suspect - my trike in progress is Buell S3 based (cos we had a broken one in 'stock' ) :D
On the Buell site we recently had a poll to see how many bikes people had owned. My total of the ones I could remember was over 60 :lol: Quite a few of those I built myself with the view of making them better or more fit for a purpose than stock. As you would expect, this didn't always work out and some were abject failures. However, I've never set out to make a new bike less capable of everthing it was designed for, than it would have been if left stock :?
As the current owner of 3 Buells, can I plead with you not to trike your S3? Use a Jap bike instead :shock: :lol: :lol:

PS. I've got a Lomax for sale - loadsa new trick bits but I need the space in my workshop :D
att
On the Road

Post by att »

May I also plead with you not to turn your S3 into a trike........When it breaks down, it will cause more of a tailback on the road :lol:
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

My list of owned bikes (projects) goes on a bit as well - some of which are still in bits in the loft! I still have the Ariel that I was bought as an 18th BD pressie althought the 350 engine has grown a bit to a 500 over the years :)

The trike donor isnt the other half's S3 (that needs to turn into something TL1000 engined!) , its another one I bought as a write off with 900 miles on the clock. The frame and stuff has all been re-cycled into the spares system (NOT the loft!) Im only using the engine lump. :?

ohh and RASSSSP to att - Ive got an RAC card and I'm not afraid to use it! :)
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

shebee wrote:55 years agoMy list of owned bikes (projects) goes on a bit as well - some of which are still in bits in the loft! I still have the Ariel that I was bought as an 18th BD pressie althought the 350 engine has grown a bit to a 500 over the years :)

The trike donor isnt the other half's S3 (that needs to turn into something TL1000 engined!) , its another one I bought as a write off with 900 miles on the clock. The frame and stuff has all been re-cycled into the spares system (NOT the loft!) Im only using the engine lump. :?

You'll need that card 8) :lol: :lol:
att
On the Road

Post by att »

Adam wrote:55 years ago
shebee wrote:55 years agoMy list of owned bikes (projects) goes on a bit as well - some of which are still in bits in the loft! I still have the Ariel that I was bought as an 18th BD pressie althought the 350 engine has grown a bit to a 500 over the years :)

Get it laminated.....The card that is.......Buells really are an exercise in underdevelopment.
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

'Buells really are an exercise in underdevelopment'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind if I use that quote in the next snotty PM that I get :?: :wink:
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

att wrote:55 years ago
Adam wrote:55 years ago

Get it laminated.....The card that is.......Buells really are an exercise in underdevelopment.
LOL - still using the Buell though, I have had sportsters off and on since 1978 so I have all the spanners :oops: