rear disc compatible

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
TLMONKEY
On the Road

rear disc compatible

Post by TLMONKEY »

I need a new rear disc,
Just got my painted rearwheel back from my mate and he pointed out the fact that it is cracked and get this,it has crackde in 3 more places BUT.. Has been welded/botched up by someone/previous owner. :x
Now would i be right in thinking that possibly the aprilia and duc's would be the same as cagiva purely because they are all italian manufacturers?
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

Hiya,

I got a new rear disc for mine last year because of it cracking. I think it's an EBC one and cost about £65. Probably cheaper than a Cagiva one. I know the master cylinder parts from Ducatis fit but not sure about the discs.

Amanda
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

Will check that out amanda,Thanks :)
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

Go down 18 or so threads on this page and you`ll find att`s rear disc report on the disc that`s on my new Raptor :D .
If you want i`ll post a pic ,just let me know.
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

AZ wrote:55 years agoGo down 18 or so threads on this page and you`ll find att`s rear disc report on the disc that`s on my new Raptor :D .
If you want i`ll post a pic ,just let me know.
This 1 AZ :)
att wrote:55 years agoJust fitted a new wavy rear disc to the V raptor, the original was cracked :roll:
HPS, 10 days, 66 quid including carriage.
Peice of piss to fit.
One happy chappy :D
Looks like i will have to checkout the hps site(if they have 1 that is)
Chears buddy.