Can U change clocks from kph-mph ?

General spannery stuff
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Can U change clocks from kph-mph ?

Post by TLMONKEY »

Just bought anotherset of clocks for my other raptor,got them home and they have only done 4.5kph.
But was told by guy that you can change them from kph-mph but he doesnt remember how,but will try and findout.
So i thought i would try here because if anyone should know then they gotta be on here:)
Thanks
IAN
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

hey Ian,

i don't think it's feasible. I've asked around for the same thing on my bike (english bike, mph)...and everybody said not doable.

would you want to swap speedo's with me? mine's got 23000 miles on it...or thereabouts.

cheers, jan
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

wreckah wrote:55 years agohey Ian,

i don't think it's feasible. I've asked around for the same thing on my bike (english bike, mph)...and everybody said not doable.

would you want to swap speedo's with me? mine's got 23000 miles on it...or thereabouts.

cheers, jan
Hi jan,
I bought them because seller siad they had 8-9th miles on them,but when i got them they had only 4 on them just bloody KPH:(
If yours had lower miles on jan i would have swopped with ya buddy,ive aready got my clocks but they have got 28th miles on.
I bought them to fit to 2003 frame i bought,so dont wanna put high miles clocks on and my engine hasnt done that miles.
But thatnks for asking around and for the offer jan :D
IAN
steve996
On the Road

Post by steve996 »

tl i think you can buy something called a speedo healer from the usual motorcycle trinket outlet places that can change from kph to mph and vice versa tho i cant remember where i saw it for sale at the moment,but i will try(too many bangs on the head)see ya
steve996
On the Road

Post by steve996 »

yep their on e-bay and they do lots of stuff to your speedo and it lists the raptor as one of the models covered.just type speedo healer into motorcycles parts and accesories and have a look, good luck -see ya
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

Cheers steve,
I will have a look now:)

CRAP:(
$96 + shipping
steve996
On the Road

Post by steve996 »

£59.00 on uk e-bay i will try to find the item no-see ya
item no 250053937891-£59.99 plus £3.95 postage the e-bay shop is called the bikers discount store and the item is dispatched from basingstoke-see ya
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

steve996 wrote:55 years ago£59.00 on uk e-bay i will try to find the item no-see ya
item no-£59.99 plus £3.95 postage the e-bay shop is called the bikers discount store and the item is dispatched from basingstoke-see ya
Thanks steve,
:)
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

TLMONKEY wrote:55 years ago Hi jan,
I bought them because seller siad they had 8-9th miles on them,but when i got them they had only 4 on them just bloody KPH:(
If yours had lower miles on jan i would have swopped with ya buddy,ive aready got my clocks but they have got 28th miles on.
I bought them to fit to 2003 frame i bought,so dont wanna put high miles clocks on and my engine hasnt done that miles.
IAN
no probs, mileage isn't a big deal to me, as i plan to ride this thing many many years :lol: i would have liked a kph clock though ;) where 'd ya find yours? and how much if i may ask? ;)

cheers,
jan
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

wreckah wrote:55 years ago
TLMONKEY wrote:55 years ago Hi jan,
IAN
no probs, mileage isn't a big deal to me, as i plan to ride this thing many many years :lol: i would have liked a kph clock though ;) where 'd ya find yours? and how much if i may ask? ;)

cheers,
jan
Hi jan,
Sorted now,just bought a kph-mph converter(not speedo healer) for £20 off MIZ :D

I bought mine off ebay a few days ago,thats the second set ive now seen.
Trust me ya dont wanna know what i paid mate.
steve996
On the Road

kph clocks

Post by steve996 »

jan if your interested there are some kph clocks on french e-bay at 51.00 euros and they have 3 days left if you cant find them i will post the item number-see ya
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

thanks guys,

Miz got me sorted for free! i just swapped my mph clocks with his kph clocks :)

next time i'm in england, i'll be bringing some belgian beers with me 8)

cheers,
jan