raptors coming along!!!!

Chat about anything
steve996
On the Road

raptors coming along!!!!

Post by steve996 »

i thought the raptor would be finished by now but fate dealt a blow over xmas as we had a death in the family over the festive period and it sort of took the sheen off things if you know what i mean.anyway,the new gpr hi level ti pipes are fitted and are absolutely gorgeous and sound tottally different to the scorpions and are very well made.i didnt go for the g&g pipes as i saw and fell in love with the gpr ones.i got a great deal thru moorespeed racing in bournemouth and the pipes were £400 delivered which is cheaper than you can buy the ally oval gpr pipes from redracingparts so all in all a good deal.the carbon single seat unit is being looked at by a sprayer reccomended to me by a trusted freind and i think its going to be a randy mamola rep with a yellow number board with randys number 2 in it(ooeeer).the stainless bolts arrived today to replace all the manky originals and the wheels may either be black or white(not sure yet).the front mudguard will be repaired and sprayed black too.the only thing i really need is a steering damper,so if anybodys got one let me know as im working to a tight budget and cant splash £230 on a new one now ive bought those pipes.anyway happy belated new year.see ya