feeling better now!!

Chat about anything
steve996
On the Road

feeling better now!!

Post by steve996 »

after my last post i thiought id better update you all on the raptors progress.i finally finished polishing the hangers and they do look nice,but ive told everybody that if i mention polishing again to shoot me on the spot.the repaired radiator is on as is the mtc rad guard,which was a crap fit but i cant go through another holed one so it stays.the bargain scorpion oil cooler guard new(£10) off e-bay is also fitted.a newish bt014 front (£19) again off e-bay is also now gracing the front wheel.i have swapped all the rubbish cagiva fasteners for stainless that i also polished(bugger) as most of the originals looked nasty after 13000 miles.the carbon single race seat is coming home on saturday in its new colours,it should have been this weekend but the laquer reacted in some places and mike had to strip it and start again.the front mudguard is being sprayed back and having two white cobra type stripes down it.i didnt go for the randy mamola rep paint on the seat as i decided on something more understated instead and will post some pics when i can remember how to do it.all thats left is to fill up with new coolant and change the oil filter and oil and relace an olive in the front left brakline which is weeping slightly as i think i may have tightened it up too much when i made up the brakelines a few months ago.so fingers crossed i may just be out riding at the weekend as i have now not ridden the rap for three months.i think i need a lie down-night night-steve