raptor pic

Chat about anything
steve996
On the Road

raptor pic

Post by steve996 »

i still cant work out how to post pics of my raptor so my mate kindly put it on his blog for me.check out the blog at www.projectfz750racer.blogspot.com to see my nearly finished rap and see what my two best mates have been building in my shed this winter.its a mid 80s fz 750 yamaha built to compete in the uk thunderbikes series on a very tight budget.its first race is at brands this weekend on the 10/11 march.thunderbikes is a class for all sorts of stuff,guzzis.buells,big bore sv650s,rg400s,laverdas and all sorts of stuff that you wouldnt normally see racing.i managed to get to nearly all the rounds last year as my other good freind phil races a laverda formula in thunderbikes as well.anyone fancy entering a 650 raptor as they are legible for the class too-come on!!!.if your near brands this weekend come and have a chat as i will be there too.see ya
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

Im afraid that id you dont give me your seat unit im gonna have to send the boys round

:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Looks stunning mate,BUT ya gotta(in my opinion) paint the wheels either red/black or even white.
steve996
On the Road

thanks tl

Post by steve996 »

thanks tl,and your right the wheels do need painting the fresh bodywork makes them look terrible.theyre going to be gloss black with a white pinstripe to match the seat and front mudguard.the seat unit was found on e-bay and looking at the alto performance racing raptors the seat looks almost identical to theirs.again thanks for posting the pic mate.see ya
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

Black with red pinstripe for sure mate.
stevepratt48
On the Road

Project

Post by stevepratt48 »

Personally, I think that it would look far better with a standard seat, like mine - Hey! I'll swap, if you want.............
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
philattersall
On the Road

Re: raptor pic

Post by philattersall »

steve996 wrote:i still cant work out how to post pics of my raptor
try this:

You'll need the photos on your own computer. If these are over 1.5mb in size you can use Paintshop, Photoshop or even MSPaint to resize them to something managable.

Then you need to click www.imageshack.us

Click on the 'browse' button to locate the file you want to upload.

Once selected click 'OK'

Choose '640x480 (for message boards)' from the resize menu and place a tick in the check box.

Now press 'Host it!'

You can then select lots of different options. We recommend the following

'Hotlink for forums (1)' (towards the bottom of the webpage) will show the entire photo:
(then copy and paste the link into your post

When you click preview from your post, you should be able to see the image
kiki
On the Road

Post by kiki »

hi guys, long time no see ! i've been busy with my v-rap , i now have an awesome clear clutch cover (thanx to my boyfriend who sold his tlr) and today replaced my big mirrors with smaller carbon ones :lol: and i have been practicing a lot, so i'm proud to announce that (for as far as i know) i am the only female wheelie-puller in my neigbourhood :twisted: it's so much fun to look at the guys faces when i take of my helmet :wink:

anyway, here are some pics, hope you like them!

Image[/img]

try me...
martin rowe
On the Road

Post by martin rowe »

nice pics, the bike looks good also.
martin
JimBo
On the Road

Post by JimBo »

Every time I see a clear clutch cover I go weak at the knees :shock: .

Nice pics.
So many motorcycles, so little money!
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

JimBo wrote:Every time I see a clear clutch cover I go weak at the knees :shock: .

Nice pics.
Jimbo are you sure thats ths clutch cover making your knees go weak??? :wink: :lol:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
kiki
On the Road

Post by kiki »

:wink:

yeah, it took me some time to convince my boyfriend when he sold his tlr to give me the clutch cover 8) but it worked (i can be pretty convincing :wink: )

i've done a photoshoot for a motorsite here in belgium, i'm the august model on their calendar :D that's what the first pic is from.....

i'll take some new ones soon, with my new carbon mirrors!

c ya soon !xxx
try me...
JimBo
On the Road

Post by JimBo »

snapdragon wrote:Jimbo are you sure thats ths clutch cover making your knees go weak??? :wink: :lol:
:oops: :lol:
So many motorcycles, so little money!
Zane
On the Road

Post by Zane »

This is my baby and she's sweet.
Loves a squirt in the mountains with the Raptor....yeeeehaaaa
Zane
On the Road

Post by Zane »

Oh Well image doesn't load too well.

see www.xraptor.blogspot.com

This has my machine on it..... :lol:
Loves a squirt in the mountains with the Raptor....yeeeehaaaa
Adam
On the Road

Re: raptor pic

Post by Adam »

steve996 wrote:i still cant work out how to post pics of my raptor so my mate kindly put it on his blog for me.check out the blog at www.projectfz750racer.blogspot.com to see my nearly finished rap and see what my two best mates have been building in my shed this winter.its a mid 80s fz 750 yamaha built to compete in the uk thunderbikes series on a very tight budget.its first race is at brands this weekend on the 10/11 march.thunderbikes is a class for all sorts of stuff,guzzis.buells,big bore sv650s,rg400s,laverdas and all sorts of stuff that you wouldnt normally see racing.i managed to get to nearly all the rounds last year as my other good freind phil races a laverda formula in thunderbikes as well.anyone fancy entering a 650 raptor as they are legible for the class too-come on!!!.if your near brands this weekend come and have a chat as i will be there too.see ya

That Phil wouldn't be Read who used to ride Matt Purdeys XB Buell, would it?
My other mate Martin rides an older S1 Buell in TB, in fact when 'Ronnie ring ding' had a go on it, I think PB had some trouble catching him :lol: Sadly PB retired with mechanical 'issues' :lol:
Always be the person your dog thinks you are.