Lastest power figures!

Chat about anything
philattersall
On the Road

Lastest power figures!

Post by philattersall »

Been to have a custom map made up from the guys at Motrac Racing in 'The Wirral'
The results are in
Remus GP cans/ TL mod/ K N filter PCII side plastic rubber things taken off
106.7bhp
71.2lb tor at 7,000rpm

wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

that torque curve is fantastic! it's almost not even a curve anymore, it's a big flat line 8)
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

What i'm happy about though is the figure. The new KTM superduke, SP1/2 and RSV1000 as standard produce less torque!
Talk about an underated bike!
joe78
On the Road

Post by joe78 »

How much did it cost for the map please? Any chance of sharing it as i have an almost identical set up?
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

Hi Bud. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Facebook has ruined my on-line life!
Anyway.
The map cost £110
I asked the same question about getting a map, but like someone answered to my question. It is custom to your bike, and whats good for one, may not be good for another. I tired the ones from the dyno-jet website. It run like a bag of spanners. The bike has had so many problems running lean/rich that the new map that has cured that, may as a result over rich the bottom end of your bike, if your not at the moment having any problems?
I don't enjoy spending £110 it's a lot of money, but now. Well worth it. Wish i'd done it long a go.
I'd just find a good dyno place and have a go. Short term loss, long term gain!
Miz
On the Road

PCII

Post by Miz »

Glad its working OK!!!!