Rossi going back to Yamaha

Chat about anything
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Rossi going back to Yamaha

Post by Aussiejoe »

It has been announced that Valentino Rossi is going back to the Yamaha Factory Team next year on a 2 year contract. After all the money Ducati has spent on trying to give him a competitive machine, I am sure they'll be disappointed about it. I would of been curious to see what Casey Stoner would of done with that bike if Ducati were prepared to spend that sort of money on development while he was riding it, and I know Jeremy Burgess did everything we could to engineer that bike for Valentino Rossi, I think next year will answer a lot of question for me.
AZ
On the Road

Re: Rossi going back to Yamaha

Post by AZ »

You mean,has Rossi lost it or did he just not get on with the Ducati.I hope he`s still got it,but i think we have a few really good riders now so even if he fits in with the Yam i feel he will still have a fight on his hands.Should be a good season.
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
Raptoress
On the Road

Re: Rossi going back to Yamaha

Post by Raptoress »

Well, how good was Casey Stoner !

I am surprised at the move, to me it seems as tho, he has thrown his hands in the air and said "I give Up"

I haven't heard if Jeremy is going to Yamaha with him ?

I hope Casey gets the respect he deserves for giving Ducati a Championship, no one else has been able to do what he did. Do I sound like a proud Aussie, YOU BET ! :thumbsup:

Mind you, I still like Rossi, and I am disappointed that he and Jeremy couldn't do it, quite shocked actually, I really thought they would.

Good luck to Nicky and Andrea, I hope they can accomplish more this coming year.

Cheerz all Frankie
There is no better high, than a good days riding !

Raptor 1000
Z1R