Rear fairings carbon fibre

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?
wdavie
On the Road

Rear fairings carbon fibre

Post by wdavie »

Hi folks. I purchased a set of rear under seat fairings for my bike, Sod’s law I found a set of originals at the same time, I prefer the originals so I’m looking to sell the carbon fibre ones. They came from trend Italy and includingpostage and import came to nearly £190. These have never been fitted to bike and are brand new. I’m happy to post to mainland UK for £120 all in. See link for details of item. Thanks
http://www.trenditaly.com/undertail-sid ... -7041.html
nickst4
On the Road

Re: Rear fairings carbon fibre

Post by nickst4 »

I wonder why you decided against the CF ones? I've been down the same route with bits for bikes and decided that the CF stuff can look a bit tarty. OK if you are on an extreme weight-saving quest or the only way you can get the bits you need, but otherwise a bit 'look-at-me!' Maybe I'm not extrovert enough. :roll:

Nick
wdavie
On the Road

Post by wdavie »

I bought them as I couldn’t source originals, they look ok and I’d happily put them on my bike but managed to find some original ones and I do prefer originality.
sidrat
On the Road

Post by sidrat »

Do you have a close up picture of one, does it have the connections to fit the seat hump to them?
Roadsters are me!
wdavie
On the Road

Post by wdavie »

No longer available. Thanks