V Raptor & bits for sale

Chat about anything
orv

V Raptor & bits for sale

Post by orv »

I have a 2000 V-Raptor in red for sale; 5600miles, T&T to July next year, standard and carbon cans, grab rail, baines racing linkage, £3800 ono. It will be in MCN soon, but in the meantime if your interrested, call or text 07980 880 262, South West London.

It came with a load of carbon fibre bits that I'm selling separately as a job lot; front mudguard, rear seat hump, bits around the front indicator, top and bottom of the nosecone, the bit that holds the rear indicators on, side panels. All hand made carbon fibre in excellent condition. Same number, offers anyone?

Lastly, I'm new to registering on this site, but thanks to you guys and girls, without this site I wouldn't have had the grab rail and suspension linkage which are great Cheers! :D
gjohnp37

Post by gjohnp37 »

Hi, i texted earlier.
Let me have a rough idea how much you are after for all the CF bits, and if its feasible to parcel post the lot.
Thanks
Graham
hpyraptor
On the Road

Post by hpyraptor »

Graham,

Can't believe I took my eye off this site for a couple of days, Doh!!
You won't be needing those CF horns I spotted at Poole last week then will you!!! :wink: :D :D

Let me know how much for yours if you're getting the set from Orv. Also let me know if you don't close the deal!!!

Dave