Where can i get stuffs for raptor online??

Chat about anything

Where can i get stuffs for raptor online??

Post by Guest »

Hi guyz.... gd to noe there r raptor riders ard.... its sooooo exotic...
btw.. i am from singapore... juz got a raptor 1000 n woo.... dat was fun..
but the funny part is dat i cant seem to get any online store selling raptor stuffs... haiz....
is there anyone who can help me?? i intend to get the seat unit for it... but the agent in singapore does not seem to haf...
help help...
wayne
On the Road

raptor parts online

Post by wayne »

Hi ayuluv,
try www.foza-italia.co.uk
They are based in the uk , phone or e mail them. They are very helpfull, they do seat units, nosecones and lots of carbon fibre bits at a fair price.
Also, try www.raptormania.it then go to links, there's a list of italian shops etc in Italian though. Good luck !

Re: raptor parts online

Post by Guest »

wayne wrote:55 years agoHi ayuluv,
try www.foza-italia.co.uk
They are based in the uk , phone or e mail them. They are very helpfull, they do seat units, nosecones and lots of carbon fibre bits at a fair price.
Also, try www.raptormania.it then go to links, there's a list of italian shops etc in Italian though. Good luck !
hey hey hey.. thnx a millions... i juz wanna get an OEM seat cover... n as well c wats gd for my normal raptor...
btw... foza cannot click on cagiva lehz... hw come???
wayne
On the Road

raptor parts

Post by wayne »

hi ayuluv,
www.forza-italia.co.uk
yes the cagiva icon does not work for some reason so email them. they are not a cagiva dealer but sell italian bikes & parts, they are also linked to Baines racing who have sucessfully raced raptors in the uk.
You mentioned a oem seat cover, do you mean a genuine v-raptor seat cover?
wayne

Re: raptor parts

Post by Guest »

wayne wrote:55 years agohi ayuluv,
www.forza-italia.co.uk
yes the cagiva icon does not work for some reason so email them. they are not a cagiva dealer but sell italian bikes & parts, they are also linked to Baines racing who have sucessfully raced raptors in the uk.
You mentioned a oem seat cover, do you mean a genuine v-raptor seat cover?
wayne
thnx for the prompt reply... yupz.. i meant the v-raptor seat cover.. it luks way too coolz... hmm.. n i am oso changin the mirrors.. cos mine is the old mickey mouse type o mirror....