Newbie saying HI

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

BlownV wrote:55 years ago
Hi Amanda

So more of a teacher then!!! Faculty of life! Mmmm what's that all about then???

Cheers

Steve
More like a science geek! Spend all day in a lab or on a computer wondering what my results mean :shock:

Turboing - I hear lots about turboing from Mr Amanda. All his bikes are turboed and the FZX came close one time. We do have a NOS system in the living room waiting to go on something as well. Nutter!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Amanda M wrote:55 years ago
BlownV wrote:55 years ago
Hi Amanda

So more of a teacher then!!! Faculty of life! Mmmm what's that all about then???

Cheers

Steve
More like a science geek! Spend all day in a lab or on a computer wondering what my results mean :shock:

Turboing - I hear lots about turboing from Mr Amanda. All his bikes are turboed and the FZX came close one time. We do have a NOS system in the living room waiting to go on something as well. Nutter!
Complete sidetrack here - can you fit No2 to a 2stroke?... I have a 180 scooter as well that (althought 80mph on little wheels is already 'interesting') might have space under the plastics... :shock:
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

:shock: I'm sure it could be done. Not sure how and how quickly it would go pop but I bet it'd be a laugh!
BlownV

Post by BlownV »

Nitrous can be fitted to 2 strokes, once knew a lad in the Kawasaki Triple Owners club who fitted it to his H1, hold the Nos button for anymore than 30 seconds though and it's bye, bye Mr Pistons!! :shock:

Steve
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

BlownV wrote:55 years agoNitrous can be fitted to 2 strokes, once knew a lad in the Kawasaki Triple Owners club who fitted it to his H1, hold the Nos button for anymore than 30 seconds though and it's bye, bye Mr Pistons!! :shock:

Steve
Nitrous H1 :shock: Like those aren't 'interesting' enough :lol: :lol:
BlownV

Post by BlownV »

Seems as though you like interesting bikes Amanda and you say your Man is into Turbos!! here's a pic of the Turbo I put on my Hayabusa acouple of years back!! and boy did it move, frightened my mrs that much that I had to part with it, she said and I quote " it's like sitting on the back of a jet fighter you can here the Turbo spool up like a jet engine" :shock: it also had 4 cans coming out under the seat (MV style)

Steve
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

Ahhhh haaaaa! I think I know who you are although I could be wrong! Supercharged V-max and turbo Busa, the bikes ring a bell... You wouldn't happen to shop at On ya byke would you?
BlownV

Post by BlownV »

Damn I've been sussed!!!! Yep that's me :D :lol:

Steve
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

BlownV wrote:55 years agoDamn I've been sussed!!!! Yep that's me :D :lol:

Steve
Thought so! :wink: The excellent taste in bikes gave it away :lol:
BlownV

Post by BlownV »

This poses a problem now! :!: you know who I am but I don't know who you are :?: I may be in On Ya Byke one day and not be able to say hello coz I don't know what you look like??? Very unfair :lol:

Steve
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

BlownV wrote:55 years agoThis poses a problem now! :!: you know who I am but I don't know who you are :?: I may be in On Ya Byke one day and not be able to say hello coz I don't know what you look like??? Very unfair :lol:

Steve
You know Steve, my bloke - GPZ and GSX turbos. He rode your busa turbo when you got it on the road and he's been in love with busas ever since. I'm usually in OYB with him on saturdays 8)
BlownV

Post by BlownV »

Aha now I know who you are, well well well it certainly is a small world we live in!!! :lol:

Steve
Mr Kippa

Post by Mr Kippa »

We should get together some time I'm in Holmfirth just over the hills
davidm
On the Road

Post by davidm »

OH MY!!

All this talk of NOS & TURBOS and Blown BUSA'S...... I feel one of my turns coming on, think i'll go for a lay down.......

PS I agree with mr Kippa lets all together and talk BHP erotica :roll: