V-Raptor for Sale 03 Silver

Chat about anything
Greebo
On the Road

V-Raptor for Sale 03 Silver

Post by Greebo »

I have had many great years riding my V-Raptor but lately I have not ridden it half as much as I used to. So some what reluctantly I am selling my V-Raptor as it deserves to be ridden not just kept in a garage. :wavesad: J

Some details: one owner from new with only 5,280 miles. Remus exhausts plus the originals and a Power Commander fitted. Excellent condition, slight mark just about the left foot peg. New MOT and battery and starts on the button every time.

You can view my shared photo stream on the web:

Cagiva V-Raptor: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3G ... E56CA19C90

Happy to answer any questions...

It can also be found on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111130267888? ... 1558.l2649
snapdragon

Re: V-Raptor for Sale 03 Silver

Post by snapdragon »

:( how sad, so few miles :(

Best of good fortune with the sale Greebo ,, there are times I do wish I had the money, and space for another. (few)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Greebo
On the Road

Post by Greebo »

snapdragon wrote::( how sad, so few miles :(

Best of good fortune with the sale Greebo ,, there are times I do wish I had the money, and space for another. (few)
Many thanks... if I had more space I would keep it... but I have had it 10 years so time to let someone else enjoy a V-Raptor's charms :ride:
Greebo
On the Road

Post by Greebo »

Just to let you know my Silver V-Raptor sold to another enthusiast, which is a better outcome than trading it in to a dealer. In many respects I was sorry to see it go :wavesad: ...but it went to a good home :revrev:
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Sorry to hear that you've parted company with the Rap, Greebo. However, if it means that bike gets ridden more, then maybe it's for the best!

Have a good time whatever you're riding. :ride: