The time has come (the walrus said) ...

Chat about anything
bikerdave

Post by bikerdave »

Thanks folks...
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

Why not send a PM Norm on the Buell ukbeg.com site? He'll let you know how we manage to stay solvent and even sponsor some poor sod to ride in the Paris-Dakar event. How many people are registered members here, we've got quite a lot and there's always people willing to put hands in pockets if need be - which isn't often. We also have an auction of unwanted Buell paraphenalia at our Sproutfest event ay Xmas time and this raises a load of wonga.
Always be the person your dog thinks you are.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Thanks to both Adam and Amanda previously for the suggestions.

I personally dont have the time to dedicate to raising subs or other fund raising. However any volenteers (sp?) for taking on the role will be welcomed with open arms. Or maybe setting up an English speaking Raptor Owners club?? - anyone good at blagging stuff from 3X or Baines? Winter project anyone???

At the moment we are stable here, and not in need of funds but if that changes I'll let you all know!

FYI - In the last 3 months we had around 350 posts and 50 ish active members, I'm guessing that maybe 30 of those are regulars.

thanks

Sheb xx
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

Oh and you may notice Ive taken this off the ANOUNCMENT tag as I dont want to confuse any new peeps into thinking we are about to move again :lol:
Adam
On the Road

Post by Adam »

shebee wrote:55 years agoThanks to both Adam and Amanda previously for the suggestions.

I personally dont have the time to dedicate to raising subs or other fund raising. However any volenteers (sp?) for taking on the role will be welcomed with open arms. Or maybe setting up an English speaking Raptor Owners club?? - anyone good at blagging stuff from 3X or Baines? Winter project anyone???

At the moment we are stable here, and not in need of funds but if that changes I'll let you all know!

FYI - In the last 3 months we had around 350 posts and 50 ish active members, I'm guessing that maybe 30 of those are regulars.

thanks

Sheb xx

Blag stuff..........it's hard enough to BUY stuff from 3X :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always be the person your dog thinks you are.
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

:lol: :lol: (should we organise a raiding party?)